What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad succession

King-Gutho94

Coach
@Poupou Escobar

Are we able to get clarification when Greig is coming off-contract.

NRL signing tracker is saying 2025.

Your list has 2026.

Going off Greig's form & trajectory we would hope it isn't 2026.

I dont think he would be getting re-signed or picked up at this rate.

1724018464168.png

chiefy1

Bench
@Poupou Escobar

Are we able to get clarification when Greig is coming off-contract.

NRL signing tracker is saying 2025.

Your list has 2026.

Going off Greig's form & trajectory we would hope it isn't 2026.

I dont think he would be getting re-signed or picked up at this rate.

View attachment 92695

Fmd Greig until 2026. What an absolute f**k up to sign the most unfit player in the nrl to a 3 year deal.
How the f**k is mark o'neill still in the job.

Gronk

Staff member
Fmd Greig until 2026. What an absolute f**k up to sign the most unfit player in the nrl to a 3 year deal.
How the f**k is mark o'neill still in the job.
Last home game Emu was buggered after warm ups under the northern goal posts.

You know how merkins say that some players have a big motor ?

1724031156652.png

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He’s a dude who obviously doesn’t watch his diet. It doesn’t matter how hard coaches push them at training. They have at least 18 hours a day to themselves. If they can’t drive past KFC without stopping for a sneaky burger or two, they have no business in pro sports.

Avenger

Immortal
He’s a dude who obviously doesn’t watch his diet. It doesn’t matter how hard coaches push them at training. They have at least 18 hours a day to themselves. If they can’t drive past KFC without stopping for a sneaky burger or two, they have no business in pro sports.
He runs like the special giant in the original Mad Max that scared Max’s wife.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I was having a beer with a teacher who teaches at Hills Sports High School on Thursday night.

He said Josh Schuster was the most laziest players/students he has ever seen and its no surprise how he has turned out.

He had no discipline as a kid and had scouts blowing smoke up his arse how good he was from when he was 12. I reckon whatever education rthese athletes get on dieting would have gone straight over his head.

KFC is funnily enough basically a 5 min walk from that school on the same road where do you reckon Schuster would have gone after school had finished most days.