What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad succession

Making Pou a f**ken prophet.
life of brian GIF

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
And played nothing but fullback for the last 7 years.
What does it take to shake the 'utility' tag?
Stop being so versatile? 'Utility' isn't a criticism. Some of the best players in the game have been utilities: Kenny, Daley, Fittler, Inglis, etc. The last five Dally M winners were versatile as well. A utility isn't just some merkin who starts on the bench in jersey 14.

T.S Quint

Coach
Stop being so versatile? 'Utility' isn't a criticism. Some of the best players in the game have been utilities: Kenny, Daley, Fittler, Inglis, etc. The last five Dally M winners were versatile as well. A utility isn't just some merkin who starts on the bench in jersey 14.

Hey man, you’ve got me all wrong.
I’ve got nothing against utilities.

Some of my best friends are utilities.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The NRL signing tracker is all arse up.

Someone tell them that Hopgood extended. Jack Williams doesn’t appear on the list. Shambles.

Pou’s list is the only reliable resource now.

That tracker lags this one, which is more accurate but fiddly: https://signings-tracker.nrl.com/

Latest posts