What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SR has to go

MilitaryShark

Juniors
With the Sharks recruiting no big name players for 2007 I cannot see them performing any better next year. So with basically the same playing staff as 2006 the ONLY thing that would improve our standing within the NRL is to get a new coach.

We need to get a winning culture at the club before we will be able to recruit any decent players still in their prime and that is not going to happen with Raper at the helm.

Does anyone know if Raper is under any pressure to perform or he is still sailing high and dry ?

SadShark

Bench
They all should be taken out the back & shot like the lame dogs they are. The continuance of insipid, lacklustre performances will be sure to win over many a fan.

MilitaryShark

Juniors
jc155776 said:
Stapleton and Hannay will have an impact. As will Fraser. Raper can f**k off though.

I would agree at any other club, but SR will nulify anything positive those players bring. Look what he has done to the current playing staff.

JimSeeFanClub

Juniors
Raper's success rate is less than Anderson. No excuses this year. His team selections. His game plans. Lam, Gould, Lang, Taylor, I don't care as long as it is someone who will instill some passion in the players and give them a decent game plan to play to.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
2006, TIME TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND COLLECT WHAT IS OURS, AND STOP BLAMING OUR COACHES, BOARDS AND EVERYONE ELSE WE BLAME EVERY YEAR.

Who should we blame Military?

I reckon you need a new signature.

juanfarkall

Coach
MilitaryShark said:
We need to get a winning culture at the club before we will be able to recruit any decent players still in their prime and that is not going to happen with Raper at the helm.

I think that was tried with Chris Anderson.

MilitaryShark

Juniors
Frenzy. said:
Who should we blame Military?

I reckon you need a new signature.

I hate to agree with you Frenz, but yep your right.

What should I change it to, how about
Sharks, won nothing and probably never will ?

BULLSHARK

Juniors
How do you become a big name !! you are a nobody before you become a somebody so lets give the nobodies a chance to become a somebody or a big name
I wish the bloody Sharks play as a team instead of individuals like F@#KING DYKES now theres a nobody at least the new kid Mitch Brown had a good debut good onya mate a star of the future