What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St George Bank pull sponsorship after 40 years

SEAT 1A

Bench
St George bank won’t be around in a year if any of you actually lived in kogarah you would of noticed the building on Montgomery st (the big St George one) have been changing signs and areas to be westpac areas, banks have been slowly changed to one half westpac and one half St George, St George atms aren’t even around anywhere. massive beat up.

Cheers for that.

Seems their merge isn't working out either.

bathtime

Juniors
Maybe we need to unlock our potential
View attachment 74967Mind you, the owner is a souths supporter.
Newmans mitsubishi was a high light in sponsorship, I think at the time Manly had Pepsi.. I bought a car from Beats Walkin' , my respect was diminished because they accepted my trade in.
Perhaps a new local dealer of used jalopies or parts could be an interim sponsor. Wrath used cars

gregstar

Referee
No Loss guys!!!!

I was at a business dinner 5 years ago and one of the St George Bank senior national honchos was at my table. (Yes... I am important)

I was talking football with him regarding Saints' sponsorship & the turd-burglar said he was a Drongos supporter. I wrote him off immediately as a cretin & spoke to his wife for the rest of the meal.

Furthermore he was one of those who rotates his wine glass & sniffs it so even if he was a Saints supporter I would have brushed him.

His wife was lovely though. Poor woman.

No Loss guys!!!!

I was at a business dinner 5 years ago and one of the St George Bank senior national honchos was at my table. (Yes... I am important)

I was talking football with him regarding Saints' sponsorship & the turd-burglar said he was a Drongos supporter. I wrote him off immediately as a cretin & spoke to his wife for the rest of the meal.

Furthermore he was one of those who rotates his wine glass & sniffs it so even if he was a Saints supporter I would have brushed him.

His wife was lovely though. Poor woman.
As long as you didn't schtup her and he's just found out about it and THAT'S why we lost the sponsorship?