What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St George Illawarra Dragons v South Sydney Rabbitohs

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
good thing only one of those sides is actually in the top 8 then..
Yeah, I meant for 2011!

I would imagine Melbourne, Parramatta, Brisbane and Manly (and perhaps Canterbury) will all be in or around the Top 8 next year.

I am afraid Big Roy does not put in anymore he runs so soft these days he cannot be captain next year we need a leader Burgess would be ideal never gives up. Also we did miss Sutton and our last tackle options are hopless worst in league for repeat sets. Good luck to the U 20's they desrve to win.

Stand And Be Counted Souths !

I am afraid Big Roy does not put in anymore he runs so soft these days he cannot be captain next year we need a leader Burgess would be ideal never gives up. Also we did miss Sutton and our last tackle options are hopless worst in league for repeat sets. Good luck to the U 20's they desrve to win.

Stand And Be Counted Souths !

Time for Sam to be given the Captaincy.

macnaz

Staff member
Surely there must be a good captain on the player market you's can buy?
When soufs are going good it means the game is going good,,, hmmm so does that mean the games been f¤cked for decades?

Ike E Bear

Juniors
We need a bit more than that Sam.
The fact that we had to throw Luke Capewell into the deep end when Sutto was unavailable just showed that we had no plans to cover this vital position & to me that is where we faltered.
I think it's fair to say that the loss of Craig Wing has hurt us more than our management cares to admit & it was has come back to haunt us big time.
This feeder club arrangement with North Sydney offers no support to us when we need replacements & it should be scrapped & i dont care how much we save from it.
If the Dragons are stupid enough to celebrate last nights game like it was a GF win then that's up to them but they have proven that they are also guilty of underperforming as well.
Anyway congratulations to our U20's who wrapped up the minor premiership & has done us all proud.

I try my damnedest to not bag players if I can help it (there are exceptions, like Mr Hegarty), but Capewell really let himself down given his lack of a club for next season.

He kicked out on the full and then the only other time I sighted him was when he backed up for Burgess' offload. I guess there was that one kick into the in goal as well.

The reason Burgess and Taylor were getting involved where they shouldn't hve been was because Souths basically only played with one half. Sigh.

I think the Bunnies might have gone better if Merritt had played 5/8. :?

I wish Capewell all the success in the world, but I wouldn't even have him at the Eels next year and our halves are hardly sparkling.

I was also worried about depth in the halves ... not just to cover injuries, but also to ensure there was some pressure on Sutton and Sandow to get the best out of them. Sadly it doesn't look like things will improve next year.

troll

Juniors
For a team that spent so much money and declare themselves the peoples team, what a joke of a club

Latest posts