What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St George number plates

nrlnrl

First Grade
I have STG 021

B&W plates.

Got them 10 or so years ago.
So no annual cost.

Dreaming.....
It's 2021...
Mark Coyne is CEO.
Evander Cummins is our fullback and captain...
Dean Young is in his first year as Development Manager following the retirement of Albert.
Steve Price has completed another year of his short, but stellar coaching career.
We win yet another premiership in our centenary year..

Someone offers me $1M for the plates.
And I will say ......
Sorry mate, they're not for sale!

I'm living for that moment!

Go You Mighty Dragons.
hod.

I met someone about 15 years ago who has the plates "SAINTS" in black & white, but he has to pay an annual fee for them. How did you manage to get away with paying no annual fee ?

stg666

Juniors
i got mine in '99 i think and there wasn't an annual cost at that time . $'s for the government .

northernsaint

Juniors
i got mine in '99 i think and there wasn't an annual cost at that time . $'s for the government .

The ''SAINTS BADGED No 12 DGN" that i have for sale has no annual fees, a transfer fee of $150 & can be handed down to family or on sold. I have No 4 DGN proudly on my car.
It was bought at an online auction to mark the 100 year centenary. Most if not all plates that you design will have an ongoing fee.

It`s an investment as it won`t be repeated.

Make an decent offer.

STG 002

First Grade
STG 002
Got mine in 1992 so no annual fee, club wanted to buy them off me when i parked in the Taj back in mid 90's.
Originally were black on yellow before the fancy plates, then black on white, then white on red. Now red on white.

Loved Walford, my brother loved Gourley, he got STG 010 but he let them lapse.