What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St George Uber Alles

Southernsaint

Staff member
They're the best, nicest (and unfortunately) the only St George supporters club in Germany!!

et

Juniors
All your disappointments sound even funnier in badly translated German :D :

The NRL season 2003 was botched. Coach Nathan Brown had to do without many, master players hurt partially for a long time. At the end it was enough only to 10. Place. That must become in this year differently. 2004 expects the Dragons fans as minimum a placement among the best 8 teams, so that at the end of the season the participation in the final round is secured. In the past years then mostly it showed itself that the Dragons in the final round mostly exceeds over itself.

Does it create Trent bar-saved finally to play a whole year to the end as team leaders without injury break?

Southernsaint

Staff member
It's funny, Cronulla don't even have a supporters group outside the Sutherland Shire.

I think it's great that some Germans are into Rugby League and Saints...

aussie_londoner

Juniors
and theres a small supporters group of fanatics developing in london too dont worry.

ive got my work mates telling me whats going on with the club now before i can....

tell me thats not a good thing..

Benny

First Grade
Imagine their crowd figures and supporter base if they stopped the girls going to Scum Park in short skirts and boots as if modelling doing happy laps and the under age drinkers.

dimitri

First Grade
perhaps theres a cronulla supporters club in neverneverland

the same place where their trophies are kept

:clap:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Imagine their crowd figures and supporter base if they stopped the girls going to Scum Park in short skirts and boots as if modelling doing happy laps and the under age drinkers.
How right you are, I hate those tacky moles

Anyway, there's a French St George supporter group non?