What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

st george vs roosters on anzac day

Deacon

First Grade
Schillaci said:
Hi guys has the SFS been confirmed as the venue for this match?

Well it aint our Home game this year so therefore if the Roosters have announced their season schedule it should be their as per usual

Southernsaint

Staff member
I hope so. It's a great ground for watching Rugby League and the atmosphere the St George fans generate each 25th April is brilliant...

Always a great day. Head up to the city early, find a good position to watch the march. Make your way (slowly) to the ground, finding lunch and a few drinks along the way. Settle in at the SFS for a couple of games and make your weary way home.

Schillaci I rather fancy you'll be making a trip out to either Homebush or Parramatta to watch the match you're concerned with here.

C'mon Urawa.

Schillaci

Juniors
ah ok.

yeh ive heard stgeorge fans are the best in the league by a long way

we dont play urawa on anzac day.... urawa is our first home game in march (i think)... ! so that means you can come along FMUTC!