What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stan Gorton

Father Ted

First Grade
Has anyone got Stan Gorton's contact details? A friend of mine is desperate to get his jersey signed by Stan.

Thanks!

dragondad

First Grade
If he doesn't mind, I'd love to have it too. He was definitely part of my childhood! I loved watching him play.

dragons74

Juniors
Good luck, would be a great autograph to get. I have an old card from the 60s here that I wouldnt mind getting signed as well. Any help would be appreciated.

gregstar

Referee
LOL! stan gorton - he dealt in either blinders or shockers!

fortunately he had more blinders than shockers.

dragondad

First Grade
The kind of player who would bring you to your feet if he had space in front of him. While he had weaknesses, he WAS exciting to watch.

big pat

Coach
i remember 1968 he was the leading try scorer in the league, something like 20 odd tries, dont know what happen after that, he went downhill a bit maybe injuries.

dragondad

First Grade
That's great news. A Stan Gorton contact! Is there a chance of getting a contact address?

The Preacher

First Grade
Stan Gorton is actually my grandfather. he lives about an hour west of toowoomba.

How long has he been out there?? I remember he was around the Milperra area after he finished footy. He was coaching a side for a club called Milperra Magpies that wore the old white Western Suburbs jerseys.

Quigs

Immortal
You couldn't remember what you had for breakfast.

Did you get the email.

Cheers
Quigs

The Preacher

First Grade
You couldn't remember what you had for breakfast.

Did you get the email.

Cheers
Quigs

I got your PM, and I reckon I spotted you when you came into the bistro, but going by the photo I saw of you and Tommy Bishop, you didn't have the full beard then, you had the mullet going, and I thought you were taller.
None of this would've happened if you remembered to bring my mobile # with you, Mr. Dementia.
My Mrs. said you didn't exist and I'd made it up to make out I had friends. :lol:

Latest posts