What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Standout in each position so far

Raider_69

Post Whore
Justin Carney, Joel Thompson, Shaun Fensom and Josh Dugan from canberra all would not look out of place in that side

Ben Barba from the dogs would probably be in the side also, every time i turn on the radio and they are up-dating the dogs NYC game, Barba is setting up/scoring a try

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Jarvan White was deadset owned by Lachlan Coote last weekend. McKendry out muscled Kennedy also.

kingdamo

Juniors
Rusty Bristow has been devastating the the centre position for the Junior Warriors.

Excellent runner, runs hard into the line.

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
Justin Carney, Joel Thompson, Shaun Fensom and Josh Dugan from canberra all would not look out of place in that side

Ben Barba from the dogs would probably be in the side also, every time i turn on the radio and they are up-dating the dogs NYC game, Barba is setting up/scoring a try

carney is a deadset nugget.

dont like dugan. too much of a sook lol.

jarrad kennedy impressed me v panthers

Big Pete

Referee
Proctor is one of the Storms best. Tamone goes alright but hasn't lived up to the hype yet.

For the Broncos Ben Hunt has without a doubt been our best. Jharal Yow Yeh has been a fairly awesome finisher from what I've seen too.

Other players to check out from our side:
Josh Hoffman
Will Tupou
Alex Glenn
Gerald Beale
Andrew McCullough
Tom Butterfield

philstorm

Juniors
Some well known names there.

I don't suppose they are any relations to the likes of Kurtley Beale, Ryan Hoffman or Anthony Tupou by any chance?

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
From the games I've seen:

01. Lachlan Coote
02. Dean Whare
03. Sene Tala
04. Justin Carney
05. Jamaal Idris
06. Jody Henry
07. Chris Sandow
08. Russell Packer
09. Ben Barba
10. Tim Mannah
11. Ben Matulino
12. Harlan Alaalatoa
13. Daniel Harrison

14. John Kite
15. Upu Poching
16. Stanley Waqa
17. Jarrad Kennedy

A couple out of position but I had to fit them in.

Although I haven't been really impressed with Ben Barba's leadership ability, his ability to get involved or his horrible defence, he is an attacking freak and deserves a spot in the side of the best simply on that.

Warriors really do have some heavy forward power coming through.

Ben Matulino - IS a only a question of when he will play in the NRL

Lesson Ah Mau - Power forward, Can he get game time at the Warriors with so many props there ?

Upo Poaching - Read the same as Lesson Ah Mau.

Russel Packer - Will end up taking over from Steve Price - hes a machine of a player.

Constantine Mika - The Biggest Hitter on the Warriors Books, a devasting player simular to an young Anthony Tupou.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
From the games I've seen:

01. Lachlan Coote
02. Dean Whare
03. Sene Tala
04. Justin Carney
05. Jamaal Idris
06. Jody Henry
07. Chris Sandow
08. Russell Packer
09. Ben Barba
10. Tim Mannah
11. Ben Matulino
12. Harlan Alaalatoa
13. Daniel Harrison

14. John Kite
15. Upu Poching
16. Stanley Waqa
17. Jarrad Kennedy

A couple out of position but I had to fit them in.

Although I haven't been really impressed with Ben Barba's leadership ability, his ability to get involved or his horrible defence, he is an attacking freak and deserves a spot in the side of the best simply on that.

Barba needs to learn how to tackle- but some would argue bowen and cambell need to aswell.

Love that Combination of Harrison and Alaalatoa - Bulldogs surely have earmarked them for a FG future.
I think Alaalatoa will make Kiwis u/20's rep team (if they have one)- he really works hard both on attack and defense and looks like he plays 80mins. Something which is lacking is some of the other kiwis forwards.

Bristow - centre/lock would definately make a bench spot.

I like that dogs centre to - must be that tala.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Barba needs to learn how to tackle- but some would argue bowen and cambell need to aswell.

Love that Combination of Harrison and Alaalatoa - Bulldogs surely have earmarked them for a FG future.
I think Alaalatoa will make Kiwis u/20's rep team (if they have one)- he really works hard both on attack and defense and looks like he plays 80mins. Something which is lacking is some of the other kiwis forwards.

Bristow - centre/lock would definately make a bench spot.

I like that dogs centre to - must be that tala.

Harrison and Alaalatoa have been the stars for our team. The most consistant performers. Both have played 80 minutes in almost every game this year (might actually be every game).

As for the centre...

If you are talking about the short guy...then that was Sene Tala. If you are talking about the Tall Lote Tuquri look-a-like then that is Jamal Idris (who started the year off in SG Ball).

I would have Iosefa as starting hooker.He is great in all departments.

I would find a place for Tim Mortimer though.

Dogaholic

First Grade
He is carving this competition up, thats what he is doing. Should be the First player picked in any of these teams IMO.

Could be a bolter for the NZ side for the ANZAC test.

Most impressive player I have seen in your team is Lachlan Coote. That kid is was born to be called a "gun".