What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stapleton probably out for 2 weeks, Leuluai for one

Eelementary

Post Whore
What a f*****g disgrace.

Hoppa starts a fight with Craig (BTW, how hilarious was it? I watched it in slow mo; Hoppa threw a punch, Stapo turns around and gives him a death stare a la Hulk Hogan, starts charging towards him and Hoppa runs away like the p***y he is! HAHAHAHAHA!!!), Craig defends himself, and yet Stapo will probably get two weeks. The scum that is Hoppa will not get kicked out of League (and he should; threatening officials, starting brawls, sticking his fingers in you know where and other shady dealings), and we suffer for it.

Kylie Leuluai nearly killed Vella (I'm so proud Micky V got up and continued his great game to prove to the Manly scum that their shady tactics would NOT ensure victory), and he will only get one week.

Compare that to:

*Hodges' assault on Price (2 weeks)

* Crocker's hit on Mason (1 or 2 weeks)

* Bird's kneeing (a long suspension)

The judiciary is a f****** disgrace and a bloody joke. And we can't do anything about it.

Phillips

Referee
league is turning into womens volley ball :x dammit :x

a player throws a few punches and the judiciary sees fit to put them on the sidelines #-o

Eelementary

Post Whore
I can understand why fight-starters are frowned upon - it's not in the spirit of the sport and a bad influence on people. Fair enough.

But why does Stapleton, who merely was defending himself, cop a possible suspension?

I'm proud of the way he beat the crap out of that prick though.

I hate Manly.

El Diablo

Post Whore
I thought they'd supposedly improved it by getting rid of Hall and changing a few things.

I wouldn't feed whoever is doing it now.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Even if you don't defend yourself eg Ben Ross v G.Tallis you idiot who started the fight still won't get suspended.

Hurriflatch

Referee
PARRAMATTA

Forward Craig Stapleton faces a one-week suspension for fighting in Sunday's big win over Manly. He was charged yesterday with grade-one contrary conduct.

Source: SMH

So is it 1 or 2 weeks???

Eelementary

Post Whore
He's just lucky we have a coach and a team and a club culture which doesn't promote violence.

Because had that been me (either when he started the fight or when he hit Tsoulos with his forearm in the throat), I SWEAR I would have waited for him in the car park and finished him off.

I hope he gets kicked out of League. He is a plague. He is scum. He is a virus.

El Diablo

Post Whore
2 as he has 93`carry over points.

I suppose the judiciary think Stapleton should've just stood there and let Hoppa pound him :roll:

Losers

Hurriflatch

Referee
Eelementary said:
He's just lucky we have a coach and a team and a club culture which doesn't promote violence.

Because had that been me (either when he started the fight or when he hit Tsoulos with his forearm in the throat), I SWEAR I would have waited for him in the car park and finished him off.

I hope he gets kicked out of League. He is a plague. He is scum. He is a virus.

He'll get his cousins on you

Seroiously he had about 6 cousins/sisters/brothers outside with him after the game.

one person *cough*George*cough* said "Where's Stapo" when Hoppa walked past and one of his coust\ins/brothers threw half a sandwich wrapped in a plastic bag at his head.

Funny moment but seriously, it might explain where Hoppa gets it from

Eelementary

Post Whore
Oh, I know he's a wussy - all you need to do is watch the replays.

He punches Craig, Craig turns around with a half-grin which says, "Oh, BIG mistake, mate!" and proceeds to rush at him. To which Hoppa replies by cowering away.

Hoppa is big and strong, but he is a wuss.

And seriously, if it was me, I wouldn't care if he had 100 cousins - NOBODY treats me that way, specially when you consider it is a sport. It's footy, not boxing.

That's why I'm proud that Stapo beat the crap out of him.

damo72

Juniors
Eelementary said:
What a f*****g disgrace.

Compare that to:

*Hodges' assault on Price (2 weeks)

* Crocker's hit on Mason (1 or 2 weeks)

* Bird's kneeing (a long suspension)

The judiciary is a f****** disgrace and a bloody joke. And we can't do anything about it.

Add to that Masons headslam - nothing
From the same game Luke Ricketson's high shot which in my mind was the same if not worse than Hodges and he did not even get cited

To me this carry over point situation and grading a tackle is just ridiculous, each case should be judged individually and an appropriate punishment if any should be dealt out. Just because these people on the panel don't want to go out at night to hear these cases is the only reason that they do this ludicrous way of passing judgement. Just remembered another one, prior to origin one Crocker did another high shot and nothing came of that either, seems to be a hell of alot of bias against not only us but also the Warriors whereas repeat offenders from the favourite clubs don't seem to cop the same penalties, I bet if Morley was an Eel his time on the sidelines would be alot more than what they have been.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Or if Morley collared an Eel he'd get bugger all as that's what Kylie got for nearly taking Vella's head off.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well that's exactly right mate.

I tell people that the Jokediciary is biased against us and they :roll: at me.

How is it possible that this idiot is still even playing League?

Surely even Manly can see that:

(1) Yes, he is a good player, BUT

(2) He is not an asset - he's a liability.

The primitive ape was not playing footy on Sunday (in fact, almost nobody was).

I think the Jokediciary ad NRL Match Review Panle should take a good hard look at themselves and question Hasler's coaching ability.

In patches, the game was played very dangerously by Manly - on more than a few occassions some of our players could have been seriosuly injured. Take Hoppa's flying forearm smash into Tsoulos's throat:

* Hoppa started running from BEHIND the Manly line; he had great momentum

* He jumped to lunge and Justin's throat

* He deliberately put his forearm there.

Now, I am not exaggerating when I say that Hoppa could have crushed Tsoulos' trachea, or at least bruised it.

The Godfather

Juniors
Fight the charge Parra !!!

Good on you Stapleton, fighting is not a good look, but I will demand that our boys do not take a backward step to gutless pussies taking cheap shots.

Don't cop the early guilty plea.
Take it to the judiciary.

Let's see if the judiciary will suspend players for defending themselves.

(Note - Can I also suggest that Stapleton fronts the judiciary AFTER they have thrown the book at Hopoate. )

Freak

Juniors
If they charge Stapo then as a coach I would be sending nevilles onto the field and order them to have a swing at opposition teams superstars to get them into a fight!!!

This is simply crazy!! A bit like Hoppa!!

strider

Post Whore
As I always say - the carry over points come back to haunt you - Stapo got the carry over points for a soft highish shot against the Cowboys - something that should barely have rated a mention, yet he has to cop it, take the early plea so he doesn't get suspended, BUT rack up carry over points and now they will make this, yet another "NOTHING" incident, turn into a 2 week suspension.

They should contest it and use Gordan Tallis' fight as an example of what has been considered OK in the past :lol: ....yeah I know Gallop was pissed off Tallis got off and laid down the law after that, but seriously, if you can't even defend yourself when someone starts throwing em at you, then what kind of a game is this???

And yeah - Leuleui - launches himself at a taller man and takes him by the neck - yet it is not even considered a "reckless" action....oh please!!! - wake up and smell the coffee McCallum!!!

Complain to the NRL on mass people - http://www.nrl.com.au/contactus.cfm