Star Trek to return to the small screen.

Discussion in 'The Music & Movies Forum' started by Timbo, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Timbo

Timbo Moderator Staff Member

Yep - and the Short Treks made it clear he’s one of a kind in the Federation.

I’m kind of glad. We get to keep Saru, who’s an awesome character, whilst losing his spidey sense - which was silly.

I enjoyed that episode.

2. bileduct

bileduct Coach

Wow, that final episode of Enterprise...

What a gigantic pile of shit. The absolutely pointless death of Trip and the subsequent lack of reaction from any of the crew was just mind numbingly retarded. Troi even spoils it before it happens! We didn't get to hear Archer's speech. The whole tie in with the TNG episode The Pegasus was a real brain scratcher.... Why? Jeffrey Combs is always great and deserved to be in the finale, but the last minute mission to rescue his daughter? JFC.

I had a look through the entire series episode list and I realised why season four stood out from the rest. Rick Berman and Brannon Braga had f**k all to do with it except for the series finale which is probably the biggest Star Trek turd of all time. f**k, I'd rather watch the DS9 episode Move Along Home on repeat for the rest of my life than watch that piece of shit again.

I always thought that Braga in particular was an absolute hack. Thank f**k he had zero to do with DS9. What a dumb f**ker.

So f**king annoyed right now!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019 at 11:20 PM
    Timbo and jargan83 like this.
  3. Timbo

Apparently had it gone to a fifth season, Shran was going to be a main character.

But yeah, that episode... that’s one of those things where you have to ask - how many people signed off on that without realising what a bad idea it was?

4. Timbo

The most recent ep of Disco...

I’m not crying you’re crying.

And also, if:

Culber was able to survive as energy in the mycelial network, then surely Lorca may have as well?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019 at 11:49 PM
  5. jargan83

jargan83 First Grade

I thought Section 31 were supposed to be a secretive operation with Starfleet? In Discovery every bastard knows who they are.

As for your spoiler Timbo, I’d almost bet on it.