What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stat Anomalies Sharks attack

MilkShark

First Grade
What does the article say mate? No spam no linky
“The Warriors are coming in hot for Cronulla backrower Kurt Capewell.

The utility backrower is almost certain to leave the Sharks at the end of this season having fielded an offer from the Warriors of around $400,000 a season.

Both the Sharks and rival club the Gold Coast are willing to pay just over a half of that price for the Queenslander.”

The utility backrower is almost certain to leave the Sharks at the end of this season having fielded an offer from the Warriors of around $400,000 a season.

Both the Sharks and rival club the Gold Coast are willing to pay just over a half of that price for the Queenslander.”
Cheers.
Nellshark said this in another thread.
My advice for him would be to take the offer. He'll be back in 2 years just like Boogs and Chad.

R-15-3

Juniors
If anyone wants to double my wage to do the same job just somewhere else it’s a done deal. But if I’d have to uplift and move my family overseas to do it I doubt I would. I’d probably stay on the same money and keep my family happy. That’s y the warriors struggle to get Aussie players.

If anyone wants to double my wage to do the same job just somewhere else it’s a done deal. But if I’d have to uplift and move my family overseas to do it I doubt I would. I’d probably stay on the same money and keep my family happy. That’s y the warriors struggle to get Aussie players.
Take it for 2 years and move back after.
Chad and Boogs did that and both got a Premiership.

Stake Removed

First Grade

I say we dont budge on our offer if he goes he goes, i am sure we can cover him

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Going into this round the Bulldogs were leading the completions with their anaemic attack. That stat is wrongly seen as the be all and end all by some commentators.

txta2

Bench
That's crazy money. Good utility but that money is more star quality salary and he has had enough time to show that he aint gonna be a star.

jc155776

Coach
I noticed the Ippy comparisons with the short kick offs. I f**king love it. Get it back more than 50% of the time and maybe give up some metres which they get after a tackle or two anyway. It’s f**king brilliant. I’m waiting for a player to learn how to execute kick offs that well too.

The errors I don’t think are a result of how we play. So many just seem like stone cold drops or basic ball spills cleaning up at the back etc.

If we clean those up our completions will improve a lot and look out everyone.

We are also running it on the 5th a lot. Would love to see our stat for giving away seven tackles, seem we rather run it and die with it then risk a seven tackle set and kicking it dead.

snout

First Grade

It gets bloody slippery over there Kurt.

Just sayin

Latest posts