What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State Championship Newtown vs Burleigh

I get the impression that if someone slipped you a couple of shandies you'd be anybodies.
Thats the beauty of drawing the "I have/would never " line in the sand. You can always rub it out and move it ...for instance its probably back to "never swallow " now

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Jets coach Greg Matterson told nswrl.com.au that Kennedy, who made his NRL debut for the Sharks against Penrith Panthers in April and finished with two NRL games in 2019, was destined to play more games in first grade next season once he beefs up a little more.

“Kennedy’s a star,” Matterson said. “When he puts on a bit of weight he’ll be in the NRL next year.

“He just needed to get a bit stronger and another pre-season he’s starting to thicken up and then he’ll handle the tough stuff. He’s a fullback mate, he’s got to play No. 1.”

John Morris said:
“I’ve seen him come right through from SG Ball level and at every level, and he’s just got better and better every year. Physically he’s had to work hard on his body and his size and I think he’s starting to really fill out there. He showed today he’s a big game player and he’s got NRL written all over him.

“He came through as a half early in his career but just the way he moves he’s so flighty. It just comes natural to him, that fullback play, so that’s where his strength is and he’ll be knocking on the door next year to try and grab that No.1 jersey.”

LINK

Sure Rudolf was strong

Kennedy was the difference in the GF and the State Cup.

Will and Blayke need to eat together, lots and lots and then some more.

Then eat again.

snout

First Grade
The commentary team rapping fogerty the halfback all game and then with 30 seconds left he runs it on the last to hand over possession.
If he kicks it dead the games over.

His teammates on the sideline are screaming to defend but really know they cant lose this.

Brailey goes the short side to magoo to kick. It got them out of jail last week. Lightning doesn't strike twice.

The ball bounces in the middle of 3 bears.

Ferris is on for the gimp who started in 18.

The team who came 7th win it.

Some things are just meant to happen.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I think he just needs to work on his height.
Morris is onto it. Tough off season coming up.

getimage.aspx

Quigs

Immortal
Yes that is true but his colour does still need to be more colourful

How is his mindset going. Will that need working on over the off season?

carinashark

First Grade
It’s his lack of colourful defence. Also he looks like he has been injured in any tackle the way he gets up slowly. He is very Peach coloured in attacking mode.
Seriously that Bears side should have won that game.

Latest posts