What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State Of Origin 2010 Queensland v New South Wales

Titanic

First Grade
Excellent Antonius ... thanks for the prompt marking and allowing the season to get back on track ... very much needed in my opinion.

Queenslanders arise and take a bow for an excellent effort.

Take heart Blues you came a very good second but were eventually brought undone by an airswing reminiscent of LOD.

Congrats 'Unit and Bart' for two very entertaining reads.

And my final say is to you The Piper ... see out there in the land of being "out there" - we may not've score highly but one day they will all understand ... and thanks for your efforts to get the match up and running.

Ps. Now t&t's ... you can release the answer to your puzzle now so the rest of us can get some sleep.

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
Cheers for the prompt marks Antonious - congrats Queensland and commiserations Piper and the Blues.

Always good to play in a game alongside talented F7 writers, all nine were great reads :thumn.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thanks ref. No doubt game on if it was 5v5, but I think the Qlders had our measure anyway. Congrats to all, and super work from madunit and bartman in getting joint POTM. :clap: