What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin 2023

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Now he 10 in the bin, WOW
He needed NSW wearing a Warriors jersey!
We have had at least 2 worse than that on us!
I don’t understand the uproar on that one, shoulder directly to the head has been a sin bin for the last 12 months at least. Koula copped a worse decision last weekend. Tom T now can’t play for Manly next Friday night because of the tackle

JJ

Immortal
wouldn't be origin if you weren't left with NSW looking clunky, Qld plucky, and always wondering how the f**k NSW could look so ordinary at times (even with a spine dominated by an all time great club team)... bring back Gould

Blair

Coach
Walsh was good, he looked like he belonged out there. He dished out a bit of a rebuke, to numpties like me, about his supposed defensive frailties.

Blair

Coach
It's difficult for officials, who want to promote league around the country, to avoid playing on circular - AFL, cricket - grounds. But they really do affect the atmosphere of a league match.

JJ

Immortal
With his workrate and the recent injury I don't think you play Mitchell at 1 in origin

No way they drop Tedesco, nor should they - imo - he had a bad game (by his standards), but as we've seen with Turbo champions can come right real quick

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Bizarre situation unfolding, the bunker deemed Trbojevic a category 1, ruling him out for 11 days. The on field doctor who actually assessed him said Category 2, and has had no symptoms at all post match

Please explain has been sent to the NRL in determining if he can play next Friday

Blair

Coach
Cleary's out for about six weeks with a torn hammy.

So, I'd guess Luai's safe for Origin II. But he was pretty OK in Origin I and it was Cleary who was average! Any talk of dropping a half on form and it would be him! But that was never happening.

JJ

Immortal
Cleary's out for about six weeks with a torn hammy.

So, I'd guess Luai's safe for Origin II. But he was pretty OK in Origin I and it was Cleary who was average! Any talk of dropping a half on form and it would be him! But that was never happening.
Not sure Luai is safe…. Reynolds Walker much be seriously considered, if Hynes plays 7 not sure Luai would be right? Moses Luai perhaps?