What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin 2024

I thought that was a brilliant game of footy. Not the prettiest but the intensity was unreal.

And I know the reffing was wildly inconsistent with NRL but I long gave up expecting or hoping for that. So long as the series is reffed consistently I’m ok with that and I watch it on that basis.

So pleased for Barnett. Got on early and probably played more minutes than he expected to but gees he looked right at home.

Happy for McGuire, NZRL let a good one go there! Could easily switch now to focus on Kiwis.
That shit still makes me bitter. I know Madge wants another NRL job but he showed with our boys and now with NSW that his coaching style is made for rep footy.

If NZRL hadn’t let their petty insecurities get in the way, last year’s big win could’ve been just the beginning for our lads. Instead they now have to start again ffs.

Latest posts