What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin III - NSW v QLD @ Telstra Dome *Live Updates*

Raider_69

Post Whore
wow... good game all things considering
despite the referee and the surface, this game will remembered for neither, but remember for the never say die queensland attitude

Canard

Immortal
Scratch what I said earlier about the series going out with whimper...

One of the all time greatest series and all time great games!!

Queensland passion and spirit will NEVER DIE!!!

pantherz9103

First Grade
Bugger!

Oh well NSW would've been lucky to win and didn't play well enough to win. Lockyer-Thurston carved us up and really showed their class.

Atleast QLD's win means the game won't be forever dwelled on for the controversial refereeing decisions.

Glenn

First Grade
Who remembers things like knock-ons etc in the years to come, well done to Queensland

Gene Krupa

Referee
Raider_69 said:
wow... good game all things considering
despite the referee and the surface, this game will remembered for neither, but remember for the never say die queensland attitude

Never say die Qld?

NSW lost that game, Qld didn't win it!

Misanthrope

Staff member
I move that Hodgson's NSW citizenship and heritage be revoked. What kind of pass was that!?

salivor

First Grade
The football gods are fair afterall, now the Hodgeson try and the Carroll no-try calls just make the victory all the sweeter.

Raider_69

Post Whore
btw i disagree with GK, not the motion to have hodgo deported to tasmania for a dog ordinary pass

innsaneink

Referee
CWBush said:
I move that Hodgson's NSW citizenship and heritage be revoked. What kind of pass was that!?

A bad one.....like the "tackle" on Thurston that led to Tates try.

Raider_69

Post Whore
thurston will be man of the series, surely?
either him or lockyer

:lol: Prime Minister gets an absolute roasting of boo's!

aussies1st

Staff member
Queensland deserved the win. If NSW had won we're be hearing all about how the ref cost them the game.

Latest posts