What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of origin series

Fangs

Coach
Best of luck to Mitch.

He cops a bit of shit and probably earns it too. But he is still a cocky upstart no matter what situation is in front of him. That's why they have picked him as they will know he will have a real crack even if he f**ks it up.

If we upset QLD up there it will be hilarious. QLD are well and truly on top but we will have the refs. Plus it will help our season in the end.

Black Diamond

Juniors
Competition is healthy.

Nathan has his detractors some of whom are active on here.

I hope Mitchell Moses and or Jerome Luai are MOM for game two it may take at least one of them to have a blinder for the Blues to get the win.
Yep competition is healthy but we all know what Mitch did last time Nathan loaned him the Sky Blue 7 jersey.

How embarrassing for Mitch to have Uncle Benny talking him up that he is going to take Nathan's 7 Blue jersey off him for the next 6 years. I wonder if Uncle Benny thinks Mitch can stroll into the green and gold one too that Nathan has.

Kilkenny

Coach
Yep competition is healthy but we all know what Mitch did last time Nathan loaned him the Sky Blue 7 jersey.

How embarrassing for Mitch to have Uncle Benny talking him up that he is going to take Nathan's 7 Blue jersey off him for the next 6 years. I wonder if Uncle Benny thinks Mitch can stroll into the green and gold one too that Nathan has.
I hope he has a blinder and is instrumental in taking the series to a decider.

2024 the new Blues coach can work it out for himself.

Pumpkin

Juniors
So Ben Elias states that if NSW can win game 2, his nephew Mitch Moses will keep the 7 jersey for next 6 years
He might have a point. Cleary has played many games and never really been able to nail it. If Moses does, he may take over. They have a similar skillset but Moses is much faster runner.

Munky

Coach
Moses has no mid field kicking game.

Unlike Nathan who seems to find it in the finals.

Moses put two mid field bombs out on the full in the prelim last year.

Had my play of the game in the GF too. Seventeenth minute we're six nil up, RCG wins the ruck on the last and gets a good PTB on our 40m line. Moses with all the time in the world does a nothing kick straight to Dyl who runs, breaks a tackle and offloads to To'o who makes more metres.

Api is now on be field and a few tackles later in the set To'o is over in the corner.

That one kick was the defining play of the GF.

Imagine having Staines right there as a target and kicking towards the best two kick returners in the league.

Black Diamond

Juniors
He might have a point. Cleary has played many games and never really been able to nail it. If Moses does, he may take over. They have a similar skillset but Moses is much faster runner.
No, they dont have similar skillset, Nathan is far superior. That is why Nathan is the incumbent half back for NSW and Australia. Mitch only ever gets an opportunity when Nathan is injured.

Pumpkin

Juniors
No, they dont have similar skillset, Nathan is far superior. That is why Nathan is the incumbent half back for NSW and Australia. Mitch only ever gets an opportunity when Nathan is injured.
I'm talking in terms of them both having similar long and short kicking games and being game manager type players. Both of them are goal kickers.

Munky

Coach
Wonder if that absolute f**kwit Bradley Freddy Fittler is going to play our outside backs on the correct side of the field this game?

I maintain left wing is To'o's best position.

Right footed kickers will kick to him even though they know it's a bad idea.

Critta on the left is bizarre though.

Kilkenny

Coach
Forgetting every thing else for the time being let’s all hope the Blues can square the series and take it to a decider.

Latest posts