What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of origin series

mxlegend99

Referee
His timing in defence is underrated.
Munster has sore ribs. I wanna see a hit on him like the one on Walker.

Well any Queenslander getting leveled would be amazing. But if he can rough up Munster it would hurt Queensland since he's frequently among their best.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Munster has sore ribs. I wanna see a hit on him like the one on Walker.

Well any Queenslander getting leveled would be amazing. But if he can rough up Munster it would hurt Queensland since he's frequently among their best.
Just needs to pick his shots. If he's does it everytime like earlier this year he'll lose us the game on his own

Freddy’s ljj on by term investment in Cleary has really helped the Panthers; I think it is this series that it also starts to pay-off for the Blues…

Iamback

Coach
Surely reports are wrong that Crichton and To'o play left?

JAC is a left winger, To'o can play both but right side makes more sense

mxlegend99

Referee
Surely reports are wrong that Crichton and To'o play left?

JAC is a left winger, To'o can play both but right side makes more sense
Its ridiculous. I feel it basically removes combinations.

Every week JAC plays left wing. It's his best position.

Every week Critter plays right centre, with To'o on right wing outside of him.

They're familiar in those roles and playing outside of Cleary. That's what's natural for them in both attacking structure and defensive structure. That right edge could be perfect defensively in Origin.

Turbo is the only one who doesn't play a side at club level. So why wouldn't he be on the left with everyone else in their most familiar positions?

Makes no sense to me and feels like a wasted opportunity.

Iamback

Coach
Its ridiculous. I feel it basically removes combinations.

Every week JAC plays left wing. It's his best position.

Every week Critter plays right centre, with To'o on right wing outside of him.

They're familiar in those roles and playing outside of Cleary. That's what's natural for them in both attacking structure and defensive structure. That right edge could be perfect defensively in Origin.

Turbo is the only one who doesn't play a side at club level. So why wouldn't he be on the left with everyone else in their most familiar positions?

Makes no sense to me and feels like a wasted opportunity.

Freddy overthinks sometimes, RL is a simple game. No need to make it difficult

Munky

Coach
Cleary really shits the bed in close Origin games.

Needs to show he can break the game at this level.