What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stats???

Phillips

Referee
theVodkaCircle said:
Okies, this is but ONE stats screen from many.

stats.JPG
[/url]

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! top try scorer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Razor

Coach
Does the game keep records?

ie. Most tries in a season, etc. - If you score 20 in one season, the game stores it, until you score more in a later season.

None of the EA Sports games I've played have that which is a shame.

Priddo

Juniors
u could always keep them useful on ur computer or on some paper....not like its hard to write it down and put it somehwere u'll remember...eg in the cover of the game.

Mario

Juniors
Priddo said:
u could always keep them useful on ur computer or on some paper....not like its hard to write it down and put it somehwere u'll remember...eg in the cover of the game.

There are a couple of blank pages in the manual specifically for keeping notes and scores and stuff.

Razor

Coach
Priddo said:

What I do with FIFA, NHL & Madden is just store them in a WordPerfect file.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Could someone who has a screenshot of like match stats ie... line breaks, tackles, missed tackles etc... post that up?

And also like someone said before, in the demo players have hit ups and not all of them are counted, is this fixed in the real one and when you record a big score in the demo does it have ...... after it?

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Sorry to repeat myself but no-one seems to be reading this, im sure alot of other people would like to view it aswell so i'll repeat my question...

Could someone who has a screenshot of like match stats ie... line breaks, tackles, missed tackles etc... post that up?

And also like someone said before, in the demo players have hit ups and not all of them are counted, is this fixed in the real one and when you record a big score in the demo does it have ...... after it?

Any teams will do..

Cheers!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Why isn't anyone responding to the question?