What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stefano Utoikamanu

Tigerm

First Grade
I reckon Seyfarth, Pole and Sione Fainu have outperformed Stef this season. They'd all be on a pittance. Stef wants elite prop level dollars.

He does do some real good hit-ups every game along with a dropped ball or two and his lateral movement defensively needs a tonne of work. He is a work in progress.
Just don’t think we can afford to wait any longer, we are now staring at our 3rd spoon.
These expensive forwards are not delivering, they need to go.

Wizardman

First Grade
He has not earnt the right to have a contract extension at the price he desires. Im guessing our price is now the highest and wherever else he goes, he will be going for less.

Nutz

Bench
Here is the issue though....if he played like he played in the first month, he would have been very much in the frame for Origin, therefore not activating his get out clause.

Lets hope he gets out....Im tired of him.
Your not on your Pat Malone mate.

Tigerm

First Grade
Storm 'not entirely confident' on Utoikamanu, maybe find out tomorrow?

Stefano Utoikamanu has been negotiating with rivals but the Tigers' chance of keeping him could be strong.
--------------------
We should downgrade our offer as well and give him incentives to get pay increases.

Tiger05

First Grade
Storm 'not entirely confident' on Utoikamanu, maybe find out tomorrow?

Stefano Utoikamanu has been negotiating with rivals but the Tigers' chance of keeping him could be strong.
--------------------
We should downgrade our offer as well and give him incentives to get pay increases.

I reckon he is exactly what we need if he can get some consistency to his game but I can't justify a 800k pay packet. I reckon Twal, Pole, Seyfarth and Sione Fainu do a better job more consistently.

I don't think we should give him incentives or special contract payments. He needs to commit and work on his game.

If he goes no problems.

Latest posts