What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steggles

1974-75

Juniors
Can anyone confirm if the Steggles/Roosters sponsorship deal has now expired, or have they extended?

I thought they signed up for a 3-year deal in Feb 2010.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
We announced in our Facebook page yesterday that Criniti's will be our new senior sponsor.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Is that because Steggles thinks it won't be able to pay for the points we score next year? *crosses fingers*

Lol, yeah for sure Oz. Steggles probably wanted bail on resigning when they realized no Anasta, Smith or Elliott.

That's the one TT, but I'm pretty sure it's only a shorts sponsorship deal. TBH I have never heard of Criniti's

Ozzy

First Grade
Lol, yeah for sure Oz. Steggles probably wanted bail on resigning when they realized no Anasta, Smith or Elliott.

That's the one TT, but I'm pretty sure it's only a shorts sponsorship deal. TBH I have never heard of Criniti's
Yeah I had to google the name. Seems that they're going to open one next to work. Looks good but with one major problem, it will be in the finger wharf (same building where Rusty lives).

Ozzy

First Grade

And no Noyce.

defunk

Juniors
Major sponsor should be the 'Qantas Lounge'. Or 'Tiger Airways Lounge' based on performances.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Be funny to see how much reject shop merchandise Gus would cram into a fridge at the press conferences if they were.

Latest posts