What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sterlings's view on Parra

Avenger

Immortal
During the game today, Gould asked Sterling what is wrong with Parra ? Sterling said that we have not put 2 good halves of footy together all season. (We actually have against the Tigers but anyway ?). Sterling's view is that Mateo should be at lock and basically all of our forwards are the same, we do not have a dynamic forward like Pritchard etc.

I reckon it is a motivation problem. Seriously how mentally piss weak are we ? A local derby in front of your home crowd and we put on that display.

Gould reckons we have too much talent, yet we have not produced anything decent all year. Gould is right. We are awful. Hagan needs to take responsibility or he never coaches anywhere again.

Simply no ticker or desire to play for one another or the club.

As much as I hate to say it, Manly would dead set towel us after their display on Friday night....deadset towel us.

Y2Eel

First Grade
During the game today, Gould asked Sterling what is wrong with Parra ? Sterling said that we have not put 2 good halves of footy together all season. (We actually have against the Tigers but anyway ?). Sterling's view is that Mateo should be at lock and basically all of our forwards are the same, we do not have a dynamic forward like Pritchard etc.

I reckon it is a motivation problem. Seriously how mentally piss weak are we ? A local derby in front of your home crowd and we put on that display.

Gould reckons we have too much talent, yet we have not produced anything decent all year. Gould is right. We are awful. Hagan needs to take responsibility or he never coaches anywhere again.

That and we wont win a comp with Finch at half and Hagen as coach...

Hurriflatch

Referee
The only reason Hagan got the job at Parra was because he wasn't Brian Smith

Just like the only reason Kevin Rudd is PM is because he isn't John Howard.

and the Eels and Australia are both worse off for the changes

EELICIT

Juniors
The only reason Hagan got the job at Parra was because he wasn't Brian Smith

Just like the only reason Kevin Rudd is PM is because he isn't John Howard.

and the Eels and Australia are both worse off for the changes

hages had joey johns but dont compare politics with football just doesnt work

barney gumble

Juniors
We are awful. Hagan needs to take responsibility or he never coaches anywhere again.

Yes. We keep hearing how talented the team is, time for the coach to shoulder some responsibility and time for some big names to receive a massive wake up call.
The clock is ticking and the season is slipping away.

the season is slipping away.

The season is gone....the top 4 teams would have to play their worst game and we would have to play out of our skin to be any chance.

A good side would just need to play with a bit more effort and the game is theirs...it wouldn't take long for an opposition to know how to break us down.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Yes. We keep hearing how talented the team is, time for the coach to shoulder some responsibility and time for some big names to receive a massive wake up call.
The clock is ticking and the season is slipping away.

the season was gone at half time in round 1

Avenger

Immortal
Penrith showed today what a real frontrower can do for your side and what happens when you give a good junior a go. FFS a 17 year old played 5/8th for the Panthers. Keating however cannot get back in.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Penrith showed today what a real frontrower can do for your side and what happens when you give a good junior a go. FFS a 17 year old played 5/8th for the Panthers. Keating however cannot get back in.

Hey now thats not fair after all the players deserve a chance to redeem themselves :lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade

Cos Hagen = Worst Coach in the NRL!!!!!!

Our Forwards are Struggling Finch is struggling Mateo should be Lock Keating 5/8..

Everyone can see it except Super Coach...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gould has been saying all season we look soft,we play soft, we are soft. deadset why do we as fans put ourselfs through this sh*t when the players don't seem to give a f**k.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Gould has been saying all season we look soft,we play soft, we are soft. deadset why do we as fans put ourselfs through this sh*t when the players don't seem to give a f**k.

i ignore Gould as his comments come because of his manlove for Smith. he was heartbroken when the loser didn't get a new contract

Sterlo is right though

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, Stirlo hit the nail on the head

and yeah, I normally ignore anything Gus says, he just blurts our rubbish

You know your team is in trouble when your best forward is, by far, playing at five-eighth... and your backs are starved of the ball.

Be interested to see the stats out of today's match.

If the game plan is going to involve four tackles of forward hit-ups can we at least teach one of them to offload...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
i ignore Gould as his comments come because of his manlove for Smith. he was heartbroken when the loser didn't get a new contract

Sterlo is right though
Gould might have manlove for Smith, but i hate to say it i but agree with him. We look unfit, poorly coached and disinterested.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
But ATM he's not wrong. We all know Gould has his agenda's but ATM he is spot on. We haven't looked like a team all season.

Latest posts