What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sterlo's thoughts on the EELS

WA Eel

Juniors
I agree that he probably doesn't have to, but the fact that he plans to shows the calibre of the man. He's a winner and will do what it takes to ensure that he keeps winning.

I too can't wait for him to coach Parra.

watto

Juniors
It will be great if he takes over Parramatta in the next few years.

I am a Fitzgerald hater as he killed my beloved Parramatta Power Soccer Club and is dragging the Eels down. Get rid of Fitzy and and Parramatta will improve, I am sure of it.

Goleel

Juniors
Fitzgerald must have some supporters, because that move to overtake the rugby league club board a few years back, new parramatta team or whatever it was called, was quashed pretty quickly.

WA Eel

Juniors
Yeah right, the Perth Glory has been the benchmark team in the league for a number of years now. If anything, they've been unlucky not to have won a few more titles.

There's only 1 Perth Glory, 1 Perth Glory, walking a long, singing a song walking in the Glory wonderland..................

bartman

Immortal
Thanks Coach.

What was that about Fitzgerald dating Sterlo's sister? :oops: Lock up your daughters... :lol:

Avenger

Immortal
Coach Strerling I nominate your post as a candidate for "Post of the Year" Well done !!!

True EEL

Bench
i agree with everything he said about the players coming here, but will they be coached properly or played in their correct positions?????

probably not under Brian Smith and Sterlo is very careful not to say too much at all publicly and it shocks me to think he would have said so much privately unless he was sure no one would break his confidence publicly????????

Latest posts