What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

steve clark

eels4lyf

i watch practically every game of footy every week. I cannot begin to imagine how frustrated you guys are with steve clark. He cannot stop blowing his whistle. Geez, i'm beggining to think this man is incapable of letting a game of football 'flow'. I will admit there were some dumb errors/penalties but in all honesty this guy must have a good look at himself.

Oh and he loves the video ref also, jennings' try may have been close, but he put the ball down and then again b4 even going close to the line . . . boy o boy . . . anyways the signs are good for you guys, just hang in there they will come good, all they need is more control!!

murraymob

Coach
we have been on the wrong end of the ref for a few weeks in a row.But you can not beat the ref so our club needs to work more on the disipline side of things. You parra guys couldnt lend us inu could you :lol::lol:

Panthers_God

Juniors
man!!!

Every game we have lost this year we could've, would've and SHOULD'VE won!

Its a combination of illdisipline, poor ball control and making the wrong decision at crucial moments. Its like we build it up to the point at which we score but we just cant get there. It is very frustrating to watch.

It's still early Penrith. We just need to string together 3-4 wins and we're back in the 8.

fred_knight

Juniors
Clarkey cant give a try, always goes to the video ref...very annoying

Penrith looked Boring last night, they need a game breaker, they can be a top side when they fire up, monster pack, tough..just need to work on discipline and maybe fitness..my opinion anyways

smitty

Juniors
he is a terribly inconsistent referee who cannot let the game flow

penrith is a terribly inconsistent team who cannot get the game to flow

eels4lyf

lol inu is ours mate hehe and being a good mate i'll be in his ear to keep it that way.

Best of luck for the rest of the year!!

Latest posts