What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Erwin

Right/wrong

• Right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Samwise

Bench
bedsy said:
Samwise said:
bedsy said:
WRONG!
For starters he took the kid in with crocs... I don't care if he is an expert they are wild and upredictable. Secondly the kid is 4 weeks old and was not held properly... the head should have been suppotered more than that... the kid could get brain damage from being held like that... well at least he would be like his dad then.

just curious bedsy...what experience do you have with crocs?
None how about you?
just curious do you have experience with 4 week old babies?
Just because don't, doesn't mean you don't know about them.
Yes he probebly is a better father than most men out there, but that does not excuse him from putting his babies life in danger.

none either, thats why i'm prepared to accept the word of the guy with over 30 years experience when he says he was always in control. and for the well far fetched story of what if he fell over? well for starters he was wearing decent boots on dry grass on a sunny day, and if he suddenly had a fit and did fall over, teri was also in the pen and would have been able to grab the baby or control the croc herself. have you ever been in a car with a child? cos by your reasoning that childs life is also in danger.

ball boy

Bench
he is right

there were alot of trained profesianls supervising so that nothing bad would have happend[/img]

~bedsy~

First Grade
Samwise said:
bedsy said:
Samwise said:
bedsy said:
WRONG!
For starters he took the kid in with crocs... I don't care if he is an expert they are wild and upredictable. Secondly the kid is 4 weeks old and was not held properly... the head should have been suppotered more than that... the kid could get brain damage from being held like that... well at least he would be like his dad then.

None how about you?
Yes he probebly is a better father than most men out there, but that does not excuse him from putting his babies life in danger.

none either, thats why i'm prepared to accept the word of the guy with over 30 years experience when he says he was always in control. and for the well far fetched story of what if he fell over? well for starters he was wearing decent boots on dry grass on a sunny day, and if he suddenly had a fit and did fall over, teri was also in the pen and would have been able to grab the baby or control the croc herself. have you ever been in a car with a child? cos by your reasoning that childs life is also in danger.
Now who's pulling at straws? Come on anything can happen even when your taking the most procaution you can.
Yes I have been in a car with a child.... not a baby... see you keep saying this as if it's a child... it's not it's a BABY!
Beg your pardon, but I'm not some loon who can't drive and speeds like theres no tomorrow.

Razor

Coach
plj said:
ok i can understand why he did it- well sort of...but yes he is a professional with crocodiles but there is no guarentee- that the croc wont have a change of heart and attack. s

Only have to look at Sigfrid & Roy with their Tigers. And those Tigers were tame as well, unlike the crocs. Animals are unpredictable.

Samwise

Bench
bedsy said:
Samwise said:
bedsy said:
Samwise said:
bedsy said:
WRONG!

None how about you?

Now who's pulling at straws? Come on anything can happen even when your taking the most procaution you can.
Yes I have been in a car with a child.... not a baby... see you keep saying this as if it's a child... it's not it's a BABY!
Beg your pardon, but I'm not some loon who can't drive and speeds like theres no tomorrow.

noone said u were, but your not the only one on the road, by driving with a child or baby in the car, theres the danger that a crazy loon who can't drive and speeds will do so into your vehicle.

and whats this child baby business? is a 5 year olds life being lost less tragic to you than a baby dieing?

The_Ben

Juniors
See even the baby is safe when daddy let's him swim with sharks.

fa04b0d1.jpg

The_Ben

Juniors
A new advertising campaign from the prevention of cruelty to chickens organisation.

Save a Chicken, Feed a baby today!

fa04aae6.jpg

knightsno1fan

Juniors
bedsy said:
WRONG!
I agree with you, bedsey. I think it was a stupid and irresponsible thing to do. I know that they are heaps of dangers in life involving babies and kids but why impose another danger to your baby's life? I dont care if hes a professional, it was a stupid thing to do and obviously his best interests at hand were not his baby's safety, like bedsey pointed out, the way he was holding the baby was dangerous for it.

Latest posts