What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Folkes you are a whinging little child...

tbone10

Juniors
Don't know if there was anyone who saw him on NRL on FOX but when asked who will win the GF he cries "I don't care, i have absolutely no interest in the game..." You whinging little child.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ouwet

Bench
Atleast his honest! I don't agree with him but hey everyone to their own!
I don't agree with his views on International Rugby League either.

Charlie124

First Grade
tbone10 said:
yes i do it is the GF, i am always interested in the GF. Its a great spectacle

agreed. Im a cowboys fan, they didnt even make the finals but i cant wait for this GF. I despise the broncos and i have no real liking for the storm (although they are exciting to watch at least). However ill be round at my mates house at 11am to watch the coverage and get plenty drunk

Leagueguy

Juniors
Warren Smith should have said " sucked in steve. you and your grubby team got what they deserved. Better luck next year, which you'll need cause you just lost a couple of your best players".

Nathan B

Juniors
tbone10 said:
Don't know if there was anyone who saw him on NRL on FOX but when asked who will win the GF he cries "I don't care, i have absolutely no interest in the game..." You whinging little child.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Stop acting like such a softcock.

If he doesn't care, then he doesn't care.

If he's asked who'll win and he doesn't know becuase he doesn't care, then he says so.

What do you want him to do? Lie? bullsh*t?

We're not all Manly fans.

phonetic

Juniors
I empathise with Folkes.

I don't care who wins the game, but I'll be watching it. I'll always take an interest in the GF, but when your team has lost the preliminary final for two years running like the Dragons, it's a bit tough to jump up and down about the big day.

And that's just from a fans perspective. If I was Folksey I would be gutted. I perhaps would have fluffed up something nice for the camera if interviewed by Fox, but in reality, I would find it difficult to even watch the big one.

Mr Saab

Referee
He was honest and it shows how much losing has hurt him.
When some of you clowns coach in the NRL and lose in the prelim final then you might know what it is like. I surely dont, but i can see where he is coming from

Glen

Bench
When Parra got knocked out the way they did in 2005 I could barely stomach watching the Grand Final and did not care at all who won. I can only imagine how Folkes feels as a COACH

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Who cares, Steve Folkes can say what he likes it doesnt bother me he's being honest. I wouldnt care much if my team got knocked out the week before. And I dont think Folkes said he has no interest in it, he might watch it but he's not interested in backing someone.