What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Folkes you are a whinging little child...

Nikki

Coach
Im still laughing at the fact he tried to say that Half time went too long.. :lol:

Canard

Immortal
Most players that miss out on the semis or lose in the semis admit to not even watching it on TV let alone attending.

I can understand because they would be gutted. Dont see why the same doesnt apply for coaches.

I will never watch the 2005 Grand Final ever again, because my team lost and I just cant watch it. And thats nothing against the Tiges, good on em I say.

innsaneink

Referee
Hes in a no win situation in a way.

If he says he thinks the Storm will win, well that dont look good in some people eyes especially after what the Broncs did to his team last week.

If he says the Broncos...well that may not sit too well with some of his clubs own fans.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Maybe honest but not polite, they asked him a question and you would expect a answer. It wasnt even who do you want to win? it was who do you think? As a footy fan cant he see.

Something about people involved in the bulldogs club thats just rude.

tbone10

Juniors
eels_fan_01 said:
Maybe honest but not polite, they asked him a question and you would expect a answer. It wasnt even who do you want to win? it was who do you think? As a footy fan cant he see.

Something about people involved in the bulldogs club thats just rude.

Thank you thats what i was trying to get at, when he said it he came off as a spoilt little brat

gottabegood

Juniors
Who knows the context of the whole interview, but if he had half a brain, he would say something positive, before NRL's biggest day....

....poor little Johnny bulldog, tugs the arm of daddy bulldog, "daddy if our coach don't care, then I don't wanna watch the GF...then any game without my doggies in it next year I aint watching either, cause the GF is the biggest game, so why watch them little ones every week hey pa..."

Leagueguy

Juniors
Who knows the context of the whole interview, but if he had half a brain, he would say something positive, before NRL's biggest day....

Exactly , why not just say " I'm not really sure who'll win to be honest. It would have been nicer to be there, haha"

melon....

Coach
Sook...he should just go and put those fibreglass shoulderpads on and think of the 80's and a time when The Dirty Dogs started cheating, and had perfected it by 2002.

sydraider

First Grade
f**k if he aint working then for sure he wouldnt have an interest, whats the problem?

We should be starting threads about how goodes is a collie molester!

Kiwi

First Grade
tbone10 said:
Don't know if there was anyone who saw him on NRL on FOX but when asked who will win the GF he cries "I don't care, i have absolutely no interest in the game..." You whinging little child.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

He was asked who he thought would win, not if he cared, as a coach and with his knowledge of the game and boths teams who he thought would win, if he didn't care and didn't want to talk about it, he should have stayed off tv grand final week.

hrundi99

First Grade
Kiwi said:
He was asked who he thought would win, not if he cared, as a coach and with his knowledge of the game and boths teams who he thought would win, if he didn't care and didn't want to talk about it, he should have stayed off tv grand final week.

Exactly.

As a represenative of the NRL competition on an NRL show he should have been more diplomatic.

[furrycat]

Coach
Why the hell should he have any interest? :lol: He didn't even mean it with malice- he just doesn't care who wins and thats a fair point!? :lol:

Tbone, you're the whinging little narc.

Kiwi

First Grade
[furrycat] said:
Why the hell should he have any interest? :lol: He didn't even mean it with malice- he just doesn't care who wins and thats a fair point!? :lol:

Tbone, you're the whinging little narc.

He wasn't asked about his interest, he was asked for his opinion as a man with a tonne of league knowledge about who he thought would win. If the best he could muster in GF week was an i don't care when asked for his expert point of view on the game, then he should have kept hi mug off the tv.

innsaneink

Referee
Kiwi said:
He wasn't asked about his interest, he was asked for his opinion as a man with a tonne of league knowledge about who he thought would win. If the best he could muster in GF week was an i don't care when asked for his expert point of view on the game, then he should have kept hi mug off the tv.

Im sure he didnt have any say in that, and as the rest of the story showed, Im sure he wasnt asked only that one question.

Really....who gives a flying f**k what they think.?

Too much emphasis is placed on what the coaches and players say & think, as opposed to what they actually do.

JJ

Immortal
tbone10 said:
Don't know if there was anyone who saw him on NRL on FOX but when asked who will win the GF he cries "I don't care, i have absolutely no interest in the game..." You whinging little child.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

how's that sooking - his job is to win premierships, if the Doggies aren't there, why should he give a rat's arse?

Kiwi

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Im sure he didnt have any say in that, and as the rest of the story showed, Im sure he wasnt asked only that one question.

Really....who gives a flying f**k what they think.?

Too much emphasis is placed on what the coaches and players say & think, as opposed to what they actually do.

So it's wrong that people actually give a sh*t what a player or coach says and thinks about the game or an important game? I guess they do all these interviews with them for no reason what so ever, not because it's what people want, they do it just for the hell of it, I mean clearly no one watches, listens or cares as you say.

old folkes is right for once - i don't care either and have zero interest in the game and will not be watching it.

I will watch every now and again the jersey flegg and all of the premier league but that will be it.

Get rid of gallop and the masquerade that is the NRL.

These clowns are ruining the game with their "manufacturing"