What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Folkes you are a whinging little child...

Canard

Immortal
ziggy said:
After all, he will be watching like the rest of us, because it is his job to do so.

Pretty sure that in his position description, under heading "Key Duties and Responsibilities" it doesn't say:

Must Watch the Grand Final, even if your team is not competing in it.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Canard said:
Pretty sure that in his position description, under heading "Key Duties and Responsibilities" it doesn't say:

Must Watch the Grand Final, even if your team is not competing in it.

His job is to know what his rivals are doing, so I would suggest that he will watch the game, even though he will wait till next season to put what he sees into game plans to beat the opposition.

Why don't you learn to read between the lines, rather than be so literal in your thinking.

RiotAct

Juniors
umm... who really cares whether folkesy cares or not, i'm pretty sure he's not bothered about who wins and why should he?

Canard

Immortal
ziggy said:
His job is to know what his rivals are doing, so I would suggest that he will watch the game, even though he will wait till next season to put what he sees into game plans to beat the opposition.

Why don't you learn to read between the lines, rather than be so literal in your thinking.

Mate, Im not meaning to bag you, but your post straight read like it was his job to plonk himself down and watch the game this weekend.

I would be suprised if he bases any of season 2007 stuff on the Grand Final. And still have good money on the fact that he wont watch it at all. If anything Id say he will be watching a tape of the Doggies loss, most of the summer to see where they can improve.

Rocco

Juniors
Steve Folkes recent comments:

"League is too boring to watch" comments he made after beating some team in 03

"Nope, dont know him, hows Ricky doing?" before his cheating team played the roosters in the prelims.

Latest posts