What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Matai a soon to be raider

brenno

Juniors
I still believe one more experienced backrower signing wouldn't hurt. Possibly somebody like Ben Galea.

Raider_69

Post Whore
a ben galea type signing now would cap things off nicely, and would restore alot of faith in managmenet when it come to signings

Steve Matai.. WTF.. I can see him as a Howell/Bulgarelli and get picked every week. I really hope we don't sign him. Is it just me or are management also recruiting for Premier League strength as opposed to first grade???

hotdogs

Juniors
aussies1st said:
lol so true
Graham is out injuried but him as a centre still unproven. Mogg is alright. Just wish Elliot would use Ale he would be the perfect centre
IMO they won't be using Ale unless something happens to Mogg and Graham. They're not going to play these two guys who are on $100,000+ in prem league, waste of their money. Ales on prem league money, Moggy's not, I just can't see it happening in the near future, apparently Ale starts negotiating with the club for his third year down here, in a couple of weeks. Also Ales only 20 got a lot of maturing that he can do, just don't want to put him off though.

aussies1st

Staff member
Well Graham on the wing wouldnt be too bad then we could use Ale and mogg as centres.

skeepe

Immortal
Canberra Times confirmed that the Raiders were approached by Matai's manager, but they have declined the opportunity.