What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Matai - scum

t-ba

Post Whore
wittyfan said:
Matai is five cans short of a six pack.

When the six pack is five short, it's apparently advisable to steer clear of Steve...

Misanthrope

Staff member
You see them in the NRL all of the time. A send off was probably fair, although it's ensured that the 100th test will be utter tripe.

t-ba

Post Whore
Misanthrope said:
You see them in the NRL all of the time. A send off was probably fair, although it's ensured that the 100th test will be utter tripe.

It was about 2 inches high of a beautiful border line late bone smasher, and 2 inches low of a hopoate on that Blood nut nuffy playing with the Wests Tigers now whose name I've forgotten.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Willie Mason could take it a few years back!

Mason complaining about people getting in cheap shots is like George Bush accusing another nation of war-mongering. His career highlight reel is full of them.

Blood nut nuffy playing with the Wests Tigers now whose name I've forgotten.

Keith Galloway?

badav

Bench
It was typical of Matai. All he was ever trying to do was knock the blokes head off. Deserved a send off and pretty much cost his team any small chance that they ever had.

t-ba

Post Whore
Yeah, that's the one.

That match was funny. We put 40 on the pricks even with Hoppa sent off.

Raider_69

Post Whore
t-ba said:
Yeah, that's the one.

That match was funny. We put 40 on the pricks even with Hoppa sent off.

:lol: reminds me of a game canberra had a few years back, cant recall who against but Simon Woolford got sent off after 12 minutes, we won 52-10 or something like that :lol:

Wiki Worriers

Juniors
Piss off you bunch of pussys go and support soccer if you cant handle it.This guys full of aggression sometimes it comes off sometimes it doesnt.The game needed abit of excitement and he provided it

Lego_Man

First Grade
The game neeed the kiwis to go a man down, and get thrashed? It was an ugly tackle, gasnier wasnt falling or anything,...Matai went straight for the head, connected, and knocked gansier out of the game.

If that's not deserving of a send-off, i dont know what is.

t-ba

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:
:lol: reminds me of a game canberra had a few years back, cant recall who against but Simon Woolford got sent off after 12 minutes, we won 52-10 or something like that :lol:

Belrose Eagles. The playing roster had about the equivalent playing talent of the them anyways.

Mr Saab

Referee
Not a send off offense...esp in a test match.
Yes, for those naive people a test match is different to a club game.