What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Matai

dontbro

Juniors
I cant belive that every1 says that Luke Burgess is huge and he;s so tough and MAtai knocked him down with his right arm. Yeah the Rabbitohs won this one but they will not be so lucky next time the sea eagles are aginsts them.

And Matai even has a sore neck and yet he put one arm out. Burgess was lucky his arm hit the ball.

GO MANLY!!!!1

Nemesis

Bench
I cant belive that every1 says that Luke Burgess is huge and he;s so tough and MAtai knocked him down with his right arm. Yeah the Rabbitohs won this one but they will not be so lucky next time the sea eagles are aginsts them.

And Matai even has a sore neck and yet he put one arm out. Burgess was lucky his arm hit the ball.

GO MANLY!!!!1
Bring it on.. can't wait for round 23. Question is whether you'll have any players left by then.

dontbro

Juniors
Sorry Luke Burgess. I can;t keep track. I know the original one Sam has a massive forehead.

I just find it funny how all the commentaters talk about his big he is and then the might steve matai puts him on his ass with his right arm out. Of course no one recognizwes this because its manly. But we like going undee the radar

Nemesis

Bench
Hmmm I wonder who every NRL coach would prefer in their roster... G. Burgess or a washed up ex player/drugo/convict?

I get it... ur Steve Kearney.

ggmu

Juniors
Threads like this always make me think of some lonely guy sitting behind his computer still upset bout a loss thinking to himself well at least our guys are tougher then there guys lol.

Either that or some trolling 10 year old.

English Rose

Juniors
There is a lot of threads about these Burgess brothers. I think you Aussies and Kiwis are just jealous that they are British

Rabbitude

Juniors
Wow, the OP names the wrong Burgess not once but twice in the same thread.

Further proof that you don't need knowledge of rugby league to post on here.

Perth Red

Post Whore

GO MANLY!!!!1

You do know it was 20-0 till sth's took the foot off the gas don't you? Lol@lucky.

Took less than ten minutes for matai's weekly woe is me shoulder clutch. Waterhouse should be running odds on what time in the game Matai will lay down feigning injury.

dontbro

Juniors
Yeh all da souths fans are so confident in the early part of the season but lets see a semi final with them against manly. And even manly cant do it wouldnt it be so lovely when the roosters tear you apart and you all start crying. Ive been alive to see three manly premierships. You guys wont live to see one no matter how hard you try

Danny-Boy

Juniors

GO MANLY!!!!1

I'm guessing we've got a Souffs supporter here. Try harder genius, the errors are too obvious.

adamkungl

Immortal
Did anyone in the crowd at Manly v Souffs have 2 eyes that point in the same direction? Or a triple digit IQ? Or a job?