What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve O'Keefe - When will he get his shot at test cricket?

BunniesMan

Immortal
About time. Much more of a talent than Lyon. Has superstar potential. SOK should be our number 1 spinner.

Patorick

Staff member
195559.3.jpg

Timbo

Staff member
They'll both play in both tests. Encouraging to see that Maxderp didn't get much of a bowl.

TheParraboy

Staff member
as at..30-11-2015

SNJ Okeefe

FC Games 57
Wickets 188
Average 24.55
Econ 2.53
S/R 58.00

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think his ship has sailed, I refer him over Lyon but teh selectors dont, they have made that pretty clear

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think his ship has sailed, I refer him over Lyon but teh selectors dont, they have made that pretty clear

He was in the squad for Adelaide, so he isn't far away

Injury to Lyon or poor form (he has been dropped twice at least already in his career)

Never say never

GW.

Juniors
GW here,
Let me let you in on a little secret,
ALL finger spinners are much of a muchness.
Unless they possess the doosra.

TheParraboy

Staff member
GW here,
Let me let you in on a little secret,
ALL finger spinners are much of a muchness.
Unless they possess the doosra.

GW Champ

TheParraboy here, supporter of the mighty Parramatta Eels :cool:

Can you explain to me why SOK is the ONLY spinner with a brilliant FC record over all your other spinners if it is much of a muchness?

Kind regards
TheParraboy

GW.

Juniors
GW Champ

TheParraboy here, supporter of the mighty Parramatta Eels :cool:

Can you explain to me why SOK is the ONLY spinner with a brilliant FC record over all your other spinners if it is much of a muchness?

Kind regards
TheParraboy

Honestly?
Variables.

Crickets like poker, you keep pressing and be disciplined and luck comes in spurts.
The difference between O keefes record and a so-so record is about 5 batsman dismissals. Luck plays its part in this game.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Honestly?
Variables.

Crickets like poker, you keep pressing and be disciplined and luck comes in spurts.
The difference between O keefes record and a so-so record is about 5 batsman dismissals. Luck plays its part in this game.

:lol:

no wonder most think your a joke on these forums

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Lyon is a pretty annoying dope to watch sometimes,the dude tries to bowl faster than Brett Lee,i don't think he realises that he is a spinner,someone tell him to flight that shit and slow it down on occasion ffs.

Latest posts