What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Rogers on BSB

SadShark

Bench
It's got a big listener base. I think everyone can see that the Sharks are in a massive crisis. Look at what happens to the Bulldogs camp when they have a massive crisis - they go out & win the comp.

ali

Bench
The BSB gets crap ratings. Far more people listen to sports today on 2UE. Anyway, just do what I do and if you want to get a message across email both and throw in talkin sport on 2SM.

In brisbane on 4bc early today mentioned knives out for Raper, i will if get time ring 4bc sports programe tomorrow night to push the barrow in brisbane

Foz

Bench
The BSB is backing Raper's stand on this.
Rogers seems to be a good friend of the show(he appears on it a bit).
Kennedy and Freedman said today Raper is right saying its my way or the highway.
Based this on the time of the year where most sides have used all their salary cap.
I doubt this would stop clubs finding money if Vagana,Bailey etc decided to walk.
Bet clubs would find space but thats their opinion not mine.