What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Witt-what do u think?

DE LIONCOURT

Juniors
Ive heard we bought him-i know of his brother,but not much of him.

would be interested to hear others opinions on him and what roles he might play for us this coming season.

:roll: :?: :oops:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
steve witt - what do u think? I LOVE HIM!

i know its all been said before but:
Steve will kill it for you guys next season because he is eager to prove BSmith wrong. He was really excited to be heading up there and playing next to people like Joey, and Robbie O (who he grew up with)
Give Witty half a chance, and he'll run with it. He just needs a coach that believes in him. We fans always did, but that doesn't count for much down parramatta way!!!

Look after him for us, yea??

I cant wait to see him in action. Hopefully he plays in the 7s and carves up. It will be an interesting contest with Witt and Kidley fighting for the 5/8 spot.

I would like 2 see Witt line up against Parramatta in rd 3 when we play them. I think it would be a bonus as he knows Parramatta stadium well as well as the team itself, also as jessEel said he will be out 2 prove brian smith wrong and will have an absolute cracker of a game! He will put it all over his brother, Michael and so often it happens when u play ur old club u have a blinder as morris did against us last year

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Lucy said:
Chicken_Hunter said:
I cant wait to see him in action. Hopefully he plays in the 7s and carves up. It will be an interesting contest with Witt and Kidley fighting for the 5/8 spot.

Gains and Losses....

I was reading the Sunday Telegraph Yesterday or was it the Herald and they had the Gaons and lOsses fo each club..

Under losses it was Adam MacDougall, Matt Jobson and Knight Ryder... I thought we lost more than that? What about Rudder?

Also in the gains the only one they had was Russell Richardson? Why didnt they mention Steve Witt? Are there any other good gains for the Knights in 2004? I am sure we didnt spend all the $400,000 we are saving losing those for on Richardson who I hought was only going to be on match payments?

Under losses, it should have had macdougall and jobson. Under gains it should have had Richardson, ryder and rudder. Loseing ryder and rudder where major gains for the club.

I had a chat to Steve Witt about 2 months ago. He's the nicest and most modest guy. I hope he has a blinder this season.

DE LIONCOURT

Juniors
"steve witt - what do u think? I LOVE HIM!

i know its all been said before but:
Steve will kill it for you guys next season because he is eager to prove BSmith wrong. He was really excited to be heading up there and playing next to people like Joey, and Robbie O (who he grew up with)
Give Witty half a chance, and he'll run with it. He just needs a coach that believes in him. We fans always did, but that doesn't count for much down parramatta way!!!

Look after him for us, yea??"

no problems!!!! hehehehe

roopy

Referee
Our backline in premier league will have huge potential this year.

New guys like Henderson, Seage, Carmont, Spiteri, Richardson, Witt and Salkeld will be fighting it out for positions with Josh Smith, Justin Taylor, Luke Mercer, Blake Tremain-Cannon, Michael Young, Riley Brown and Chris Tyrie.

If Mal Graham can't produce a good back 5 from that lot it is time to give Rip Taylor the Premier League team.

antonius

Coach
Bring it home Knights said:
Under losses, it should have had macdougall and jobson. Under gains it should have had Richardson, ryder and rudder. Loseing ryder and rudder where major gains for the club.

You can't let it go can you? :cry: :cry: :cry:

aqua_duck

Coach
Bring it home Knights said:
Lucy said:
Chicken_Hunter said:

Gains and Losses....

I was reading the Sunday Telegraph Yesterday or was it the Herald and they had the Gaons and lOsses fo each club..

Under losses it was Adam MacDougall, Matt Jobson and Knight Ryder... I thought we lost more than that? What about Rudder?

Also in the gains the only one they had was Russell Richardson? Why didnt they mention Steve Witt? Are there any other good gains for the Knights in 2004? I am sure we didnt spend all the $400,000 we are saving losing those for on Richardson who I hought was only going to be on match payments?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
newie_supporter said:
I had a chat to...
BIHK thats your fave quote :lol: :lol: :lol: Is their a player in the team you haven't had a chat to :?:

kennedy, perry, kidley, m gidley, tahu, hughes, woolnough, Johns. Do you want me to keep going.

How would you like me to phrase it. Please tell me, then you mightn't get so cut about something so insignificant.

Rusty

Juniors
I didn't get cut actually,I find it amusing.Thats whyI added laughing emoticons to the post :lol:

Latest posts