What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Witt

The Colonel

Immortal
On Casey he did take two years to establish himself at the Broncos and moreso now as a utility. He did make his debut in 1998 and it has really taken him 6 years since to become a regular in the 17.

spiderdan

Bench
i think the main gripe people had with brian not picking steve was that steve was playing pretty well in prems and the first grade side wasn't so flash and the players that were there ahead of steve just didn't seem to be able to do the job. please don't get me started on mcfadden.

The Colonel

Immortal
spiderdan said:
i think the main gripe people had with brian not picking steve was that steve was playing pretty well in prems and the first grade side wasn't so flash and the players that were there ahead of steve just didn't seem to be able to do the job. please don't get me started on mcfadden.

Steve did play well at certain times - his five tries agains the Bunnies was a standout against a poor team. There were many other games when you would have wondered where he was.....

wittyfan

Referee
st8817.jpg

Whatever happened to the Justin Timberlake look he had?

Nikki

Coach
wittyfan said:

Hey UTE, I dont think i need you to build me that house no more. Im gunna buy one off him. Hang on, look at that smile. I'll take 2 thanks :D

Utey

Coach
Nikki said:
Hey UTE, I dont think i need you to build me that house no more. Im gunna buy one off him. Hang on, look at that smile. I'll take 2 thanks :D

:cry: Rejected hahah.

Latest posts