What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stevo

gutterfax

First Grade
Shamelessly stolen from another forum....:D
stevobingo.png

God-King Dean

Immortal
rofl, this is basically all it. All it's missing is:

" Take nothing away from [insert name] Eddie. "

Spastic.

JasonE

Bench
Absolutely brilliant, i can add a couple more which are usually reserved for big games.

1. Nerves will play it's part

2. We knew it was gunna be tough Eddie

I can't belive there was no mention of the "skill factor". He uses this to describe any good piece of play, especially if it leads to a try. And that's all the analysis that is required.

The Clan

Juniors
Very good and I like the idea of it being made into a soundboard
Maybe an app a bit like the fonejacker one.

Also add

"there's a bit of claret on show"
"here comes the link"
"They're in the red zone"

"I'm sorry but something needs to be done about these shoulder charges". I've heard that from him about 10 times now. He wants to ban them from the game and blows up after big hits on occasion.

Evil Homer

Staff member
"I'm sorry but something needs to be done about these shoulder charges". I've heard that from him about 10 times now. He wants to ban them from the game and blows up after big hits on occasion.
Really? I can't ever recall Stevo saying anything even remotely like this.

edabomb

First Grade
Stevo is great value. He came to New Zealand for the Four Nations last year and the SKY NZ crew treated him like rugby league royalty.

He rated Lockyer over Lewis, marvelling at how Lockyer never gets tackled. Fair enough to rate Locky over Lewis, but such a strange reason to :lol:

sean11evo11

Juniors
Just look up any really big hit from the SL in full and he says that. In the Hull - Hull game last year he said that word for word, TWICE! In 1 bloody game :lol:

He does say it a lot. He said it during Castleford at home to Leeds last year when Luke Burgess got injured after the shoulder charge by Johnny Walker

Latest posts