What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STH Ticket release on Monday for GF

Nikki

Coach
Bugger, the only email addy they have for me is my work one.. And im on holidays.. Is it the same code for all Parra Fans or individual codes?

Hellsy

Immortal
I don't even think I have an email on file with them :lol: Its all in Dad's name!

strider

Post Whore
Bugger, the only email addy they have for me is my work one.. And im on holidays.. Is it the same code for all Parra Fans or individual codes?
did you get your STH renewal in the mail .... the cover let with it has the code where it says your membership details ... the the EEL-XXXXXX bit without your name .... well thats the same as what the nrl have been sending me in emails

Hellsy

Immortal
Oh.. I think I get that email :D
Maybe I did give them my email attached to Dad's name :D

I just checked my email though and nothing through yet

strider

Post Whore
yeah - they won't send it this week until tomorrow arvo i think - they have sent it late sunday each week

bensgirl_3

Juniors
hey guys...if anyone can get 2 spare tickets using their code could you please PM me your code so i can get tickets. i only need 2

fish eel

Immortal
I'm looking for 4 if anyone can help me.

Fish, any chance I can use your code?

I checked the email. It's 4 per ticket with a maximum 8 per person, ie if you rocked up to an outlet with two tickets.

I've bought 2 of my 4....but did that at an agency so not sure if they recorded anything or not.

fish eel

Immortal
So the email is through now?

Sorry, no, should have made that clear, I checked my original email, not a new one. I am assuming the limits wont change, meaning:

Online 4 per order
Phone 4 per membership, maximum of eight
Agency 4 per membership

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
WOOO I got tickets. Thanks to a certain board member of our great club, woohoo!! Cant wait and cant wait for the club after woulds.

Nikki

Coach
did you get your STH renewal in the mail .... the cover let with it has the code where it says your membership details ... the the EEL-XXXXXX bit without your name .... well thats the same as what the nrl have been sending me in emails

Damn I threw that thing in the boot last night *races out to car*

Good work Stridesy, I now have my code!! :D

Hellsy

Immortal
Hey Niks, how many tickets are you buying? Mum and Dad are looking for 2 thats all, if you could help them out I'd heaps appreciate it

Nikki

Coach
I dunno yet. I had a thousand messages in my inbox this morning looking for tickets. Plus I still have the ones from my Saints mate just waiting to confirm. Im just passing my code onto those who need it. They can do the purchasing.