What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STH Ticket release on Monday for GF

Avenger

Immortal
Hello guys

I need 4 tickets. Can someone please send me the code. I will owe you forever.

PS

When can I buy them online assuming I get the code.

Hellsy

Immortal
Can I ask how this code thing works?
We have 4 ST's in my family, but will assumably only get 1 code? Does the system know that we are allowed to buy 16 tickets?
What about if Dad buys tickets and then Marshy buys tickets separately using the same code?

Avenger

Immortal
Can I have the code, Please.

begging-283x300.gif

bartman

Immortal
We have 4 ST's in my family, but will assumably only get 1 code? Does the system know that we are allowed to buy 16 tickets?
What about if Dad buys tickets and then Marshy buys tickets separately using the same code?
I haven't checked this out, but I thought/assumed the codes STHs have received so far have been unique codes - different codes for holders of different tickets?

So in weeks when I wasn't using the code to buy tickets, there was no problem giving it out to one person to use. However I'm not sure what happens when you give out a code to someone else and also plan to use it yourself...?

I guess if someone holds say four season tickets under the one name, then they will still just get one code (in the one email they'd receive), but when using that code it will know how many tickets that person is entitled to buy? Who knows...

Glenn

First Grade
Only two tickets per ST for the members presale, 4 tickets per transaction when the public sale commences

bartman

Immortal
Only two tickets per ST for the members presale, 4 tickets per transaction when the public sale commences
That's a bit more sensible, rather than 8 tickets per ST in previous weeks.

If there are 7,000 tickets per GF club allocated fro sale from Monday, then our 3,500 STHs x 2 tickets each will cover that neatly. Just as it should be imo.

Glenn

First Grade
Indeed makes it a bit harder if wanting to buy for a group, but gives the best chance to all to get a ticket. :cool:

strider

Post Whore
did u get the email glenn? or read that somewhere else ... i haven't got the email yet - tho I know my code

i guess its kinda fair to limit to 2 - but yeah it sucks if you want to go and actually sit with a few people

bartman

Immortal
STH email has arrived, or is starting to arrive.

The email (minus the codes and links) reads:

2009 TELSTRA PREMIERSHIP GRAND FINAL
Your chance to secure tickets to the 2009 Telstra Premiership Grand Final goes on sale on Monday, September 28 from 9am.

NRL Ticketed Club Members from both the Eels and Storm get their first chance to secure their seats out of the remaining 14,000 tickets before the general public in their Exclusive Pre-Sale Window.

Due to the expected high demand for these remaining tickets, Ticketed Club Members will only be able to purchase a maximum of two tickets per Ticketed Club Membership with a limit of eight (8) tickets per transaction (must have four Ticketed Memberships).

TICKET INFORMATION:
WHEN THEY GO ON SALE:
The final allocation of tickets for the 2009 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final will go on sale to Ticketed Eels and Storm Club Members tomorrow, Monday, September 28, at 9am and to the general public from 9am on Tuesday, September 29.

SUPPORTER BAYS:
Melbourne Storm Supporter Area:
Section 101 – 104
Section 140 – 146

Parramatta Eels Supporter Area:
Section 112 – 121
Section 317 – 321

TICKET LIMITS:
Eels and Storm Ticketed Club Members will be able to purchase two (2) tickets per Ticketed Membership with a limit of eight (8) tickets per transaction (must have four Ticketed Memberships).

Please note, members who buy tickets over the internet will only be able to purchase two (2) tickets per transaction.

If you are purchasing over the phone or at a Ticketek outlet, you will need to have your Club Ticketed Membership information handy.
The remaining tickets for STHs (and those for the general public on Tuesday if any are left) appear to be a mix of Category 3 and Category 4 tickets to the north end of the ground, for the Eels-coded bays. I'm assuming that means an adult price of $90 for the orange bays (115-116, 122-123, 317-321), or $55 for the purple bays (117-121).

sfx44127.gif

jono

Juniors

Each ST will have its unique code . If you buy on-line , you can only buy two tix per code. Which means you have to do four transaxns , Which means you aren't guaranteed the eight tix will be together.
In order to get eight together , you have to either ring up ticketek with your 4 ST & Codes , or go physically to a ticketek office.

Fitz

Juniors
We only have 3,500 sths, and some of them will already have GF tickets.

Fingers crossed!

If its limited to 2 tickets p/season ticket holder that only rules out a max of 7000 out of the 14 000 + tix available.

bartman

Immortal
If its limited to 2 tickets p/season ticket holder that only rules out a max of 7000 out of the 14 000 + tix available.

Storm get half of the 7000 I think.
Yep. 7000 for us, 7000 for Storm.

Of course, the Storm STHs have a bit more to organise than most Parra STHs - eg flights/travel and accommodation.

So I'd imagine if there are any tix left for the general public on Tuesday, it's more likely to be in what were the Storm supporter bays, rather than Parra STH/supporter bays, which you would expect to sell out tomorrow.

Last edited:

SCoops

Juniors
2tix per STH hey....Damn... not looking good then.

I would expect that by the time the tickets go on sale on Tuesday, there will either be the odd single left or none at all....:crazy::shock:

Might have to see what is happening else where.:(

Maybe next time then.

Coops