What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stick A Fork In Us I Think Were Done

Highflyers

Juniors
Nah, i'm feeling it too.

Yup I agree... We dont have the NRL structure, only the superleague style... I am just soo pissed that we havent worked hard on our D over the off season.. OK, we may have one or two games with shocking D and get done but this season all four losses was becoz our D was shocking. Even the game we won against Parra we didnt defend well, we just played against a team that is struggling!!

Micistm

Bench
Amazing what a difference a coach can make, the whole winning formula just went down the toilet. That said I wouldn't say thats the end of our season yet, still time to turn things around if they are good enough.

I kind of feel like that too, but shit things have to change fast. And I openly admit I'm stupidly optimistic until the very end most of the time:lol:

vvvrulz

Coach
I kind of feel like that too, but shit things have to change fast. And I openly admit I'm stupidly optimistic until the very end most of the time:lol:

I think the Luck/Lillyman/Locke/Inu factor will be the turning point of the season if any. Fail or succeed their season rides on these four, not Bluey.

Latest posts