What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sticky ricky

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
hey parra -Jesus, what did u think of Stickys ploy to miss the pnealty goal on purpose?
Wasted 1 minute off the clock & got us the ball back in their own half. At that time they had maximum 1 set of 6 . With a restart they may have 2 sets.

I think parra_jesus has just been made a fool of by the games best thinker.

blacktip-reefy said:
hey parra -Jesus, what did u think of Stickys ploy to miss the pnealty goal on purpose?

Thats what I was thinking too, my mates laughed at the thought that he'd miss on purpose, but time was more important than the 2 points.

The Nulla

Juniors
WILLYSCOTT said:
0301Goldc04.jpg

:lol:

Damn Straight.

Bahahahahahahhaha snap!

Since 73

First Grade
parra_jesus said:
just wondering what your thoughts on your coach the self proclamied games best thinker (what a wank) i personally think he is over-rated and the success he had with the roosters was because of phil gould as coaching director and ofcourse the great freddie fittler running the show not to mention the superstar team he had as soon as freddie left and gus the team had nothing even tho he still had a roster to make most nrl clubs jelous... he might be a successfull rep coach but honestly how hard is it to coach player's of the calibre of the kangaroo's.. thats just my personal opion what are your thoughts of the man since he is coaching your nrl team ?
Some valid points.
He is a good coach, but this year is the litmus test.

True Freddy ran the team as Joey did the knights.
Both Stuart and Hagan suffered different fortune when those 2 players were missing.
For a while Rorters won about 2% of games when Fittler was out and have declined since he retired.

The knights won the wooden spoon with the same side that won the GF.
The one difference? - No Joey.

Sticky's strengths -
1. he surrounds himself with successful people who know and perform their job with success.
2. he understands defence wins games
3. his abilty to read strengths and weknesses of his own and opposition players is second to none.

His major weakness -
His intensity.
We need to win the title within 2 years because he wears his players out.
the way we played the other night was great. Sticky expects and demands that every week for 30 weeks.
There are blokes at the Roosters who have lost the edge to their game due to burnout.

Surely

Post Whore
Since 73 said:
There are blokes at the Roosters who have lost the edge to their game due to burnout.

Or they are just getting old and no longer have freddy to make them look good.

Go Nulla

Bench
0301Goldc04.jpg

Can anyone explain to me how anyone could take a farkwit like this serious.

You poor demented arsewipe inbred nit.

So do you apply that theory to Wayne Bennet, Steve Folkes, Tim Sheens and Michael Hagen. All coaches who have won comps which included superstar players and numerous rep players. I guess they must be over rated as well!!

Roosters made four out of five grandfinals with three under Ricky. A great feat in the modern game. As for the sharks, well if you knew much about the game, which by the sounds you dont, you could see the improvement he has made in a short time e.g. 2nd best defence in the comp.

Oh dear,you are an idiot. 2 wins in over 15 weeks of football with a team you pick and he is good? Please , at this rate I'd be prepared to get Warren Ryan out of retirement and off the oxygen tank to coach us.Stick has lost the plot and it is time.

Vossy

Bench
Oh dear,you are an idiot. 2 wins in over 15 weeks of football with a team you pick and he is good? Please , at this rate I'd be prepared to get Warren Ryan out of retirement and off the oxygen tank to coach us.Stick has lost the plot and it is time.

check the date, idiot..

samshark

Juniors

2007 I wrote that, you moron. A lot has happened since then.

Latest posts