What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still not sold out

t-ba

Post Whore
Ch10 Brisbane is worse. I'm amazed the entire crew just doesn't spend the entire hour giving Michael Voss head tbh.

gong_eagle

First Grade
a reserveSingle seats only
b reserveLimited seats only
c reserveAlloc. Exhausted
d reserveAlloc. Exhausted
a res - alcohol freeAlloc. Exhausted
b res - alcohol freeAlloc. Exhausted
c res - alcohol freeAlloc. Exhausted
d res - alcohol freeAlloc. Exhausted
b reserve restrictedAlloc. Exhausted

gregstar

Referee
simple - give tickets to anyone who has reamed princess effie.

we'll need a 200K stadium capacity.

Congrats manly fans. 6 days after tickets went on sale you have gotten rid of the 14000th ticket from ticketek. Best fans in the world. Up there with Chelsea for apathetic mugs

tz17

Juniors
f**k me you weren't happy when tickets were avail, now that there's none avail you still are unhappy. :roll:

Garts

Bench
themanonthehill said:
Congrats manly fans. 6 days after tickets went on sale you have gotten rid of the 14000th ticket from ticketek. Best fans in the world. Up there with Chelsea for apathetic mugs

Is this Roy?

supersoniceagle

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
haha it's sold out and ur still crying

wittyfan

Referee
I wonder though how quicker the tickets would have sold if it was a day Grand Final? Maybe's that's part of reason for the sluggish sales.

eaglefan64

Juniors
hey manonthehill

after reading your posts, I happen to feel sorry for u(almost):D

good luck with the medication..............make sure you let your mum give you the correct dosages as it is apparent you have been self-medicating and giving yourself way too much medicine.

hope it all works out well for u in the future