What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still not sold out

CharlieF

Juniors
woodyk2 said:
Deadset...seek help mate. Your obviously on the juice...and i don't mean grog. Surely this site has an IQ filter or something that weeds out vermin like this bloke. I'm all for healthy banter and sledging but fair dinkum....there is something seriously wrong with this pathetic excuse for a follower of this great game of ours.
Surely there is a moderator or something that can cull this type of pathetic spineless cowardly vermin.
I know this fool is baiting people but fairs fair...why should honest oxygen breathers share good lung gas with those that obviously have forfeited all rights to co exist with the human race.

I disagree.

Let him stay, let him share the same oxygen as us and let him talk. The more RL pain we can inflict on him and his Tigers, the better. As long as we beat them and finish in front of them, who cares. He needs to see what happens when they play Manly. He needs to feel every single point scored against them. He needs to suffer every bit of humiliation that he can fabricate. He needs to see every prize that he feels should have went to the Tigers, go to Manly instead. A bit like this year actually.

All his banter (insults) is hollow.

_Johnsy

Referee
themanonthehill said:
Manly have beaten the team that came 7th in the lowest comp in history in perhaps the most boring game in history and a team that had a -100 points differential after 25 rounds including 50 put on them by the side that came 9th and 60 by the side that came 11th.

This drivel = 0 credibility, who's the schmuck ?

Is this just another one of your pearls that comes out the same place sherrinator gets his "facts" from? Lets see something to back up this claim, you are a fool of intergalactic proportions.

woodyk2

First Grade
CharlieF said:
I disagree.

Let him stay, let him share the same oxygen as us and let him talk. The more RL pain we can inflict on him and his Tigers, the better. As long as we beat them and finish in front of them, who cares. He needs to see what happens when they play Manly. He needs to feel every single point scored against them. He needs to suffer every bit of humiliation that he can fabricate. He needs to see every prize that he feels should have went to the Tigers, go to Manly instead. A bit like this year actually.

All his banter (insults) is hollow.
You got a point there.

orochimaru

Juniors
theres not many melbourne fans up here

so most of the people going to the grandfinal will be manly fans

so I'd say manly have scraped up the numbers, it's just melbourne that haven't

well im a newcastle fan, and ill be supporting manly as much as it hurts, but its up to them to bring that trophy back to nsw

go the eagles!

Lets put this in perspective. This game, the pinnacle of the RL season, the game that dominates Sydney in winter etc etc is at the same stage of ticket sales as a game between a 3 year old soccer club packed full of past it players or those not good enough playing against a team from LA who have 10 spastics and a past it asian market clothes horse in a FRIENDLY. What a pathetic, pisspoor turnout by Manly. And don't blame Melbourne fans you apologists. Melbourne will have more at this GF than the cowboys had in 05 and that managed to sell out in 14 minutes. Maybe Tarquin, Toby and Baxter have their minds on the Samoa and Namibia wallabies games or something but Manly fans have shown they won't get behind their side when they win. Wait for the next Manly slide and they'll be playing to souths crowds of 06 size

Beaches Boy

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
Lets put this in perspective. This game, the pinnacle of the RL season, the game that dominates Sydney in winter etc etc is at the same stage of ticket sales as a game between a 3 year old soccer club packed full of past it players or those not good enough playing against a team from LA who have 10 spastics and a past it asian market clothes horse in a FRIENDLY. What a pathetic, pisspoor turnout by Manly. And don't blame Melbourne fans you apologists. Melbourne will have more at this GF than the cowboys had in 05 and that managed to sell out in 14 minutes. Maybe Tarquin, Toby and Baxter have their minds on the Samoa and Namibia wallabies games or something but Manly fans have shown they won't get behind their side when they win. Wait for the next Manly slide and they'll be playing to souths crowds of 06 size

Get of the hallucinogenics.:lol: :lol::crazy: :lol: :lol:

It's pointless.

Go have a look at the disaster the WT forum here has become.

Either go the whole hog and ask him his opinion on Tim Sheens, or ignore him.

There is no in between.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
themanonthehill said:

LOL The only reason '05 Grand Final sold out in 14 minutes is you had to take out an entire section to fit your fat ass and gigantic ego into the stadium.

Exactly the same then as the abovementioned Sydney FC FRIENDLY then ...
Puts Manly support into perspective don't it
Wonder if it's to do with Manly fans being more concerned with george smith and berrick barnes or if it is to do with manly's coma inducing style ?

Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
LOL The only reason '05 Grand Final sold out in 14 minutes is you had to take out an entire section to fit your fat ass and gigantic ego into the stadium.

Bit too close to the truth aren't i ... seeing as I deal in FACT not your agenda driven bullsh*t

St George filled Telstra playing melb in 99 with 108,000.
28,000 more than current capacity against the same team you lot are playing.
The buyback excuse doesn't wash. Fact is Manly can't sell out a grand final

Beaches Boy

Juniors
The Olympic stadium had just opened, I would say that the vast majority of those extra seats were people who wanted see the new super stadium.