What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still not sold out

_Johnsy

Referee
themanonthehill said:
If you manly wankers were as big on getting a ticket as you were on giving it large on the intertwang you'd fill the maracana

I am not a manly fan, I hate them. However after reading the tripe you have come up with, and refusing to back up stipid claims you have made, I have enjoyed seeing you hand your ass to yourself time, and time again. You are a complete fuggwad.

ouwet

Bench
themanonthehill said:
And still not sold out ..................................

Get over it.. The game will have a capacity crowd!

A few single tickets left big f**king woop.

C u next time

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
What a pathetic, pissy, no mark club manly are.
Cannot sell out a GF 6 hrs after tickets are on general sale.
Such passion from no mark fans who support a no mark club whose only contribution to the game has been raiding other clubs with their chequebook since 1947.
I hope melbourne tear them a new one.
u sick bitter and twisted farkin merkin

ive read your filth all season about manly, you know how we only score from kicks and that sh*t like that.

Hay cocksmoker where is your team this weekend. Offseason holiday ????

Dont worry about us manly supporters we will be at telstra in our 10000s to watch Ox get the Telstra Cup.

Those sour grapes must really be getting to you

wanker

Hahah in your 10000s eh. Of course you will. You'll be watching the union with tarquin and toby and trying to have the radio flicked to 2gb to see if `your team' won it. Melbourne will belt the sh*t out of your hacks (deservedly so as they have been the best side of the last 2 seasons by a mile). Sour grapes ... I saw my team win a comp 2 years ago, playing the best football of the last 15 yrs (since brisbane's early 90s sides). You have seen a team of mercenaries and hacks play bore-a-thon football and are carrying on like you are the St George team of the 50s and 60s.

2nd all year and pisspoor home crowds and can't sell out a GF. Your club has never won a comp whilst arthurson didn't have his grubby mits on the game and it will be the same come Monday morning.

Garts

Bench
Bitter toothless fool, although I find your posts very amusing. I really can just picture you frothing at the mouth at the very thought of Manly winning the premiership on Sunday evening, it really is quite sad you get this angry and frustrated with a game.

Anyway it really is great to have you back, last time you went off like this it was before the Tigers game. I seem to recall you telling us we would cop a flogging, score all our tries from kicks blah blah blah. We all know the result was us not seeing your dribble on these boards till now. Seriously you are doing Tigers fans everywhere proud!!!!

Smartman

Juniors
What a boring build up to a Grand Final, no excitement at all and im not blaming the teams involved.

The NRL marketing is a disgrace!

How can you market 6 pocket theory mercenary hacks FC vs the most efficient and ruthless side in 15 yrs from a sh*thole like melb FC. Singo would have his work cut out to be fair. THe only hysteria about scalping this week has been re RATM tickets. I know for certain that if the Tigers, Soufs, Dogs, Parra, Saints, Penriff etc had have got there the ground would have sold out by 920. Why should neutrals get excited about it when even manly's own fans can't ?

Harold Bishop

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
Hahah in your 10000s eh. Of course you will. You'll be watching the union with tarquin and toby and trying to have the radio flicked to 2gb to see if `your team' won it. Melbourne will belt the sh*t out of your hacks (deservedly so as they have been the best side of the last 2 seasons by a mile). Sour grapes ... I saw my team win a comp 2 years ago, playing the best football of the last 15 yrs (since brisbane's early 90s sides). You have seen a team of mercenaries and hacks play bore-a-thon football and are carrying on like you are the St George team of the 50s and 60s.

2nd all year and pisspoor home crowds and can't sell out a GF. Your club has never won a comp whilst arthurson didn't have his grubby mits on the game and it will be the same come Monday morning.
:lol::lol: you're comparing your team (the bradbury's of Rugby league history) who had nuffies like Fitzhenry, Elford, Galea, Heininginton, Fulton etc. to the great Brisbane sides of the 90's.
f*ck you really are losing touch with reality.

Garts

Bench
Harold Bishop said:
:lol::lol: you're comparing your team (the bradbury's of Rugby league history) who had nuffies like Fitzhenry, Elford, Galea, Heininginton, Fulton etc. to the great Brisbane sides of the 90's.
f*ck you really are losing touch with reality.

He definately has not lost touch with his lower region.

Smartman

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
How can you market 6 pocket theory mercenary hacks FC vs the most efficient and ruthless side in 15 yrs from a sh*thole like melb FC. Singo would have his work cut out to be fair. THe only hysteria about scalping this week has been re RATM tickets. I know for certain that if the Tigers, Soufs, Dogs, Parra, Saints, Penriff etc had have got there the ground would have sold out by 920. Why should neutrals get excited about it when even manly's own fans can't ?

I got a few ideas but im not the one getting paid the big bucks to market the NRL.

They are an inept bunch, most notably the donkey :cool:

Garts

Bench
Also I dont know how people can say the build up is non existant. A couple of guys are work live on the Northern Beaches and said it is buzzing down there about the GF, lots of cars decorated, people in jumpers shirts all over the place. This is coming from 2 guys that hate Manly, although they dont dribble as much as Man on the Hill about them. I also went for a wander around at lunch and and saw over a dozen Manly jumpers and shirts etc in North Sydney. Manly fans are definately pumped, its just all the bitter supporters that hate us are too one eyed to accept the fact we are in a grand final and they just dont like it.

I bet the wearers of those manly jumpers were itching and scratching feverishly like rabid dogs around the neck as they'd forgotten to remove the tags at lunch. The Bradburys ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. The team that came 5th by 50, the team that came 3rd by 30, the team that came 2nd (who we beat on their patch earlier on) by 8 and putting on 30 in a GF... playing fantasy football. In 100 yrs they'll still show the Richards try and i'll still be whacking off to it in my coffin. All you'll have is your comp in the 1990s when that wrinkled, corrupt old merkin arthurson rorted officialdom, the cap, ref selections etc and you got a stained comp ... like every other comp your 2 bob, tinpot club has ever won

Garts

Bench
_Johnsy said:
One thing is clear, thewankonthe hill has no balls.

And his level of intelligence is on par with a mentally handicaped 3 year old suffering dementia.

Merdy

Being a new poster I didn't want to get involved in a slanging match - first impressions and all that - but what the hell.

MOTH - given your need to comment on the underhanded ways that Manly has (apparently) had to use to win their premierships, did you want to talk about 1969? That was the year the Tigers lay down every chance they had to slow the game, and steal it from the best team in the comp that year - Souths. Classy. Gee, that would have been good to watch.

You also commented earlier about how people will be talking about the Tiger's win in 2005 in 20 years time. I agree, but it will STILL be about how it was the biggest fluke in League history.

My apologies to other Tigers fans, I am bringing these up just to try and make a point.

Clock watcher

Juniors
TMOTH is it 2005 still? that seems to be al you ever talk about. Was that the last time the Tigs did anything?
I went to the 2005 GF and while i was a sell out it definatelywas not full. We had sh*t seats toward the top of the stadium and were basically sitting by ourselves.
This year the NRL has introduced buy back program and I garantee earlier this week every ticket sold had one bought back, as all these true League fans handed there tickets back when there side was not there. ( I bought mine on 1st day off sales and bocked flights frombrisbane same day no matter who was playing, fact it is 1 v 2 is a bonus).
So your manly hating obsession and living horribly in the past has become amazing laughable.
Grow up fool - get over the tigers average form of the past 2 years (sorry true tigers fans that was directed at him only) and enjoy the best 2 teams in this years comp squaring off!!!!!!!
or just f!ck off your choice
LOL