What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stockpiling in Premier League

STSAE

Juniors
Edwahu said:
You also have to take into account there are probably 5 or 6 Roosters flegg players who would walk into most top 25's. The Raiders offered two of them first grade contracts this year and Souths has picked up a couple as well I think.

Wouldnt they have had to have played as well as they did this year to be able to "would walk into most top 25's" as you put it??

They wouldnt have been ready last year.

rossy

Juniors
Which five or six would that be Edwahu?

Sam Perrett
McConkie Tauasa
Albert Hopoate
Jermaine Ale
Michael Lett
Jamie Soward
Peter Taylor
Ray Moujalli
Heath L'Estrange
Danny Williams
Luke Fatnowna
William Tupou
Luke Gordon
James Shillington
Peewee Moke
Trent Carruthers
Troy Malcolm

Big Mick

Referee
I'll take:

Jamie Soward
Jermaine Ale
McConkie Tauasa
Heath L'Estrange
Peewee Moke
Peter Taylor
Sam Perrett
William Tupou

off your hands.

m0j0

Bench
Too late with Ale and Taylor. Who would you bump out of your current first grade team for these players?

Edwahu

Bench
None of them would walk into the top side but id take the guys Big Mick mentioned over some of the duds in our top 25 ( Boogas for starters).

Whether they are "stockpiled" or not depends on how many the Roosters manage to keep and how many are promoted into first grade. So far they are losing a few and I would think a fair few would have to be promoted.

Big Mick

Referee
To be quite honest, I am surprised the roosters signed firman with a talent like soward.

I think its foolish.

rossy

Juniors
Soward is a baby and hasn't played first grade yet. He'll be a good player one day but not yet. Don't believe the hype.

JK

Edwahu said:
Dorn, Rose, Byrne, Bishop would probably all get starts in the Raiders top 17 pretty quickly. Dont know much about the rest but the from what I have read Soliola and Kirk would be a good chance too and one or two of the Paea brothers as well.

Same goes for Thurston, Oliver, Maiava, Brideson, Thurling, Feeney and Maitua from the Dogs.

You can have brideson and we have lost Thurston, Maiava and Feeney to other teams. Maitua is a first grader next year.

Sorry - you have to do better than that.

Edwahu

Bench
Do better then what? I just answered the question, those are the guys I reckon would make the Raiders top 25 no problems.

black cat

Juniors
before injuries the dogs had feeney,matua,mavia,thurston,harris,oliver,hughes that i can recall,and thats why theyll be hard to beat,they have more depth than any other club,anyone from liverpool council post on this board!

Latest posts