What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stop jumping to conclusions...its only 200K.

lotm

Juniors
i hope people (especially roosters supporters) realise that, if the cap is challenged by the roosters, the result is not inevitable. there's no doubt that there's a restraint of trade, but the cap will only be abolished should it be deemed an unreasonable restraint of trade.

Raider Ultra

Bench
This is one of the most ridiculous arguments against the salary cap I have heard. People who don't even follow league are laughing at it. The story is so ridiculous it isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
believe me minichiellos farmhouse in liverpool is far better than any homes in the eastern suberbs and i dont know why he has to move out of his beautiful house and move into some 1920s house that is almost going to fall apart?

_Johnsy

Referee
Lets get one thing straight here, if its good for the roosters its good for the game
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: