What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stop the clock simpkins u idiot

Crippler

Juniors
wasnt it simpkins that stopped the clock after the siren had rung in a canberra saints match a couple of years back?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Crippler said:
wasnt it simpkins that stopped the clock after the siren had rung in a canberra saints match a couple of years back?

it most certainlly was
he robbed us then, and now he has robbed the 'boys!

_Anonymous

Juniors
Simpkins made the worst mistake ever, the Cowboys were ROBBED

Haha it's funny though because the Bulldogs are so gonna smash the shit outta the Roosters..

Once again, poor Cowboys were ROBBED

Wait for all the dickhead Rooster fans to tell us otherwise :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

eastsrule

Bench
the thing that angers me is that the referee can't cop a punishment. No suspension. He might get a few PL games but thats it.

Anonymous

Juniors
Come on the bulldogs. The WORTHY grand finalists.

The Roosters are cats. I've never seen so many forearms to the throat.

NPK

Bench
t-ba the hutt said:
D*ck.

I'm amazed they had the self control not to deck the merkin.

I half expected the Cowboy to hit Simpkins he looked so angry..was it Payne or Myles?

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
He did cost the Cowboys a couple of times towards the end. It's always the way when teams play the roosters refs are too scared ricky might not like them anymore.