What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stop the clock simpkins u idiot

_Anonymous

Juniors
The Cowboys should have hit him, he needs to be hit back into reality.. typical NRL.. want the Roosters there at all costs.. god they sicken me

Special K

Coach
Ricko is a dogger.

Mini knocked the ball on into his own player. If anything it should of been a penalty!

Anonymous

Juniors
What about the prick threatening to send Rauhihi and the other guy who I don't remember off after the siren for protesting.

What a wanker.

_Anonymous

Juniors
Don't be stupid, it's the Roosters playing remember? The ref won't do shit about anything the Roosters do wrong, stupid Rorters

gaterooze

Bench
What a crock, Simpkins.

The play before that, when the Roosters knocked on, Minichello took a player around the throat without the damn ball!

That should have been a penalty not a scrum.

And then the final play, the Roosters knocked the ball into an OFFSIDE PLAYER -- it shouldn't have been a scrum at the end at all, it should have been another PENALTY.

Simpskins robbed the Cows of two extra shots at winning.

GO DOGGIES NEXT WEEK, that's all I can say. I've never hated a team like I hate the Roosters, they're f**king cheats on every level.

_Anonymous

Juniors
See Ricketson hiding behind a blanket when he dislocated his finger? Having a cry no doubt.. didn't want people to see him cry like a little bitch..

ONCE AGAIN.. ROBBED

Dragon

Coach
Well Ricketson and Hodges shouldn t play next week, although they will get off im disgusted at this game.

Dragon

Coach
Well Ricketson and Hodges shouldn t play next week, although they will get off im disgusted at this game.

Crippler

Juniors
simpkins got it right

They jsut showed the replay and there was NO LOCK packed when he called time off

however a penalty should of been given before that

gaterooze

Bench
Timbo said:
What about the prick threatening to send Rauhihi and the other guy who I don't remember off after the siren for protesting.

What a wanker.

How funny was that!

If there are no suspensions for the Roosters this week it will be a joke... oh wait, I just had dejavu from two weeks ago... :evil:

Raider_69

Post Whore
penalties dont have time limits
they could of found the line and had one more play
PATHETIC

Cowboys - ROBBED!

MystikEel

Juniors
Rauhihi was threatened to be send off by the ref after the siren, to which he replied "its game over, already!" and then walked off saying "you bastard....." or so it seemed, by what I saw on the tv... Should have hit him or something....

dice

Juniors
I suppose you all missed the mistake Simpkins made in the lead up to the Cowboys 2nd half try :roll:

_Anonymous

Juniors
5 seconds was plenty of time for the Cowboys to go over, but don't be stupid.

I can't wait to see Willie Mason, no matter how much I hate him.. take off Ricketson's head.

*Paul*

Juniors
Should've been a penalty, but there's no obligation to stop the clock unless there's deliberate timewasting. When Simpkins rulked the knockon there was 6 secs to play, no scrum gets packed that quickly.

gaterooze

Bench
Crippler said:
simpkins got it right

They jsut showed the replay and there was NO LOCK packed when he called time off

You don't need a lock to officially pack a scrum! You only need 5 players, not 6. You are allowed to pack it without a lock.

NPK

Bench
Yep, one play = a kick to the corner for a winger to score. Good chance of it happening too if they were rightly given the chance. :evil:

Latest posts