What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

storm attitude

eel4life

Juniors
i have def lost my voice for the week thank god for the bye ...

Lima was good he was having fun with us, he even signed autographs and took photos for a young storm fan.

as for the trainer, he turned to us and said where are your rings ... i got fired up by this one and said to him you got nothing , then a great call from a fan hey water boy you don't get any rings ...

There was an official who was calling for fans to jump the fence and say it to him face to face ... he he he ... grub, loved it the funniest would of been if we all had brown paper bags and started to wave it at them ...

wished it was a full house last night, it would of been even better ...

Parra Guru

Coach
Pretty stupid behaviour from the Storm 'professionals'. Pretty sure it would have been the same guys that were at the bus. They just couldn't seem to cope with it.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
A crowd less than 8,000. Over the years ' those who were there' will totally more than 25,000.
Bit like the last day of the tied Test between Australia v West Indies in 1961.

I was there when Hookesy hit the 5 consecutive balls to the boundary off Tony Greig, and was also there when Dougy Walters hit Willis for a 6 off the last ball for a century in a session. And who could forget being there when Steve Waugh brought up his century against the Poms off the last ball of the day......really I was....:sarcasm::sarcasm:

Big Norm - has enjoyed the Storm bashing threads!!

parrachilean31

Juniors
I promised I wouldn't write anything on this site but have to say great atmosphere Friday night. The weather I felt was a big factor why crowd didn't show but I swear it was like 20000 people were there very loud. All the chants were great favourite was cheats cheats and slaters a wker lol im still lauging at that hope that type of atmosphere is at every game then the crowds will come back.. Let the parra stadium be were other teams hate to play becuase of the loud parra fans. I'm glad I bought season tickets!!! Go parra !!!! Viva

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
in hind sight, I've gotta hand it to the Storm for their attitude actually ... they didn't roll over and go "ah f**k it" when the going got tough last night - and they copped an absolute barrage from every part of that small crowd! :lol: - but to their credit they kept going all game .... our guys played fantastic and beat the storm at their best last night

I can't blame their bench for reacting - and anyone who thinks they are bad for doing it is kidding themselves ... I have no problem with us giving it to them and they have every right to sling some sh*t back .... what do you expect them to just sit there and take all manner of abuse all night and do nothing? ... from what I saw their players were very well behaved in ignoring the crowd's taunts - but it must have been insanely difficult to sit on their bench and take it - the players on the field can get out their aggression, the bench just sits there and cops it

this is why i luvs you - you make sense

guruminga

Juniors
Great post Strider:D

Agree with the post re the Storm now ranked up there with Dogs and Manly.

It was great to have a game with so much feeling out on the field. Hopefully every game we play with Storm in future will continue to deliver like this one did.

G

WA Eel

Juniors
I reackon the Storm has now surpassed Canterbury and Manly as being our most hated rivals. The Canterbury and Manly rivalry is mainly a historical one - I doubt the current players actually hate their players. Melbourne on the other hand, it's been personal since the 2007 when they injured Captain Cayless with that "ripper" tackle.

SDM

First Grade
I reckon even longer, since White had a cry about Fui chewing on him.

On the youtube of the Slater flying elbow, once the push and shove is over, White can be seen pointing and calling out someone, not sure who though.

Mickyd39

Juniors
I reckon even longer, since White had a cry about Fui chewing on him.

On the youtube of the Slater flying elbow, once the push and shove is over, White can be seen pointing and calling out someone, not sure who though.

He was pointing and calling out Mortimer, the smallest bloke on the paddock.

Morts would have smashed him. :)

White is a joke.

strider

Post Whore
yeah I don't know what morts did to piss him off - maybe stole the last few brain cells he had left